The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread

I noticed that there's a room service menu in the room. Made me wonder, are there other DVC resorts that offer room service?

He may not be the most informed person, generally and I see that's the case here re: DLH history or room categories or amenities (I certainly don't mean that in a mean way), but he's such a fun personality! And so nice that he treated his mom to a stay at VDH.

Disney YouTubers have different strengths.
True!..he was super nice. They just returned from a week at Aulani!!

I believe VGC room service is from "Craftsman Grill", & VDH is from "The Lounge" (formerly Steakhouse 55 lounge) ?
VGC also has an he ability to order from a range of downtown Disney places and I’d be shocked if Disneyland hotel / VDH didn’t offer this too. I confirmed this was available for DVC guests during our last VGC stay a few months ago.

I would still check the bill though. Our last stay at VGC (on points) this summer, we got charged for parking for the entire week and I had to call to get a refund.
We had a staycation for DW's birthday a few weeks ago, and had day guests show up in a total of 5 different cars and valet park over three days for lunches, dinners, a character breakfast at Storytellers, etc. Got charged for exactly one night of valet parking for one car, even though it was there for two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter