*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

Does anyone know where we could find a room service menu? Do they deliver to the DVC villas?

*Also wondered if anyone gets pizza delivered from offsite - what company do you recommend, and do they deliver straight to your villa, or to the DVC lobby?
There will be a flyer with a QR code for room service in your room. It takes you to the in room dining menu. They do deliver to the villas. Be advised they add 18 percent on top, and then if you’re like me you feel compelled to tip the deliverer so it ends up being wicked expensive.

We used flippers pizza last trip and had a good experience, pizza was fine (my northeasterner roots make me picky on pizza fwiw), only suggestion is to leave some lead time if you use them, we probably went 60-75 mins from order to delivery (which was accurate in Uber eats expected timing so zero complaints).
Thank you. Did they deliver to your villa, or the lobby?

So glad to be on this thread! Just purchased an add on-contract to VGF today after my original earlier this year.

I love the Grand Floridian with my favorite things being a drink at Enchanted Rose in the evening after a day at the parks or dinner at one of the many superb restaurants.

Already looking at December dates for this year's resort-only stay!

So glad to be on this thread! Just purchased an add on-contract to VGF today after my original earlier this year.

I love the Grand Floridian with my favorite things being a drink at Enchanted Rose in the evening after a day at the parks or dinner at one of the many superb restaurants.

Same here. We added on back in December before the price went up. Now we can stay in 1 bedrooms!

First time stay at GF next week in a Resort Studio. Should we have our transportation drop us off at the main building or the DVC building? We have done the online checkin. Thanks in advance for any help! Needless to say, we are excited to try this new to us resort!

Thanks for the quick reply! If we need any assistance during our stay, do we go to the DVC lobby or the main lobby?

You have to check in at the main lobby, and it's also closer. We were told for any issues to go through main lobby, but I'm not sure if that's a rule or just what they prefer.

Just stopping by to say hi!

DH and I purchased VGF direct in March 2019 (we later decided to buy in at RR, and we share points/ travel with my folks who own at BWV & CC.) Although we like to stay at lot of the resorts and always love a new experience, we sure do love our very first “Home.” :) Glad to find our tribe!

First time stay at GF next week in a Resort Studio. Should we have our transportation drop us off at the main building or the DVC building? We have done the online checkin. Thanks in advance for any help! Needless to say, we are excited to try this new to us resort!
I think there are some nuances to this. You can go to either building.

If you go to the main building, there will be a greeter who will unload your luggage and put it on a cart. They will expect a tip. Then a different person will take the cart to your room after you call for it. They will also expect a tip.
The main lobby is closer to your room.

If you go to the DVC Building, a non-tipped person will unload your luggage and put it on a cart. You might the option of taking the cart yourself (I haven't tried doing this to BPK) or they will get a bell-person to bring the cart to your room. So you either pay no tips or 1 tip.

Just stopping by to say hi!

DH and I purchased VGF direct in March 2019 (we later decided to buy in at RR, and we share points/ travel with my folks who own at BWV & CC.) Although we like to stay at lot of the resorts and always love a new experience, we sure do love our very first “Home.” :) Glad to find our tribe!

:welcome: and congrats! Added you both to the owners list on Page 1.

Welcome Home!

Question: what would be the best way to get to the mini-golfing near the Boardwalk area using free Disney Transportation? Bus from Magic Kingdom entrance?

ETA: What is the current process for getting to Typhoon Lagoon from the Grand?

Question: what would be the best way to get to the mini-golfing near the Boardwalk area using free Disney Transportation? Bus from Magic Kingdom entrance?

ETA: What is the current process for getting to Typhoon Lagoon from the Grand?
When I wanted to go to Winterland/Summerland mini golf near Blizzard Beach last September, I was told to take a bus to Coronado Springs, then walk to mini golf from there. From GF, you’d have to go to Magic Kingdom (or another park or Disney Springs) to get on a bus to CSR. We decided to not go and save mini golf for a future trip when Blizzard Beach is open.
I’m not sure about the quickest way to mini golf by the Boardwalk.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter