The OFFICIAL "Who's Going in December" thread!!!

2 more days for us too!!! DH is FINALLY thinking about packing. I have already packed for DD and I and all the extra's that need to go.

:moped: :moped:

I am so excited I can't stand it! I am heading out today to buy Body Glide.

Last week I sent my grandkids (who will be going on this trip but don't know it yet) a postcard from Mickey Mouse (that I bought at Toys R Us). On the front, it had Mickey saying "I hope to see you soon!" and I wrote a message on the back saying "Please come and visit me in Disney World soon!" The kids were SO excited and the postcard is on the fridge. My grandson (who is five) says he is saving all his money so that we can go to WDW soon - maybe next summer, he says. Hee hee. He is gonna be so surprised - and so excited!!

Teresa

After today, December is finally here! :banana: I hope everyone has a magical WDW vacation!!! :rainbow:

If any of you are going to be in WDW on Friday, December 22nd, you are welcome to join my DISMeet at the Boardwalk Bakery at 3pm! Here is a link to all of the details...

12-22-06 Boardwalk DISMeet!

Happy Holidays!
-Michelle

I cannot believe I haven't joing this thread!! We'll be there Dec 2-9th at SSR. We are going to the CDP on the 4th and then MVMCP on the 5th. I have to got wash clothes and pack tonight! We'll be driving from Baton Rouge, LA so we'll leave at about 2 Am Satuday morning. I also have to go pick up my niece Friday afternoon about 2 hours away, so I won't have much time to pack then. I am so excited and ready to GO!!

I hope to see some of you there! Although, I don't have anything to show I'm a TGM-er. I will be wearing my LSU purple and gold Crocs all week, though. When you see those, waive and say hi!!

Teresa Pitman said:
I am so excited I can't stand it! I am heading out today to buy Body Glide.
THANKS for posting! I TOTALLY forgot about that stuff! I'm out to buy it today too! 1 week to go! :goodvibes

brandip22 said:
I cannot believe I haven't joing this thread!! We'll be there Dec 2-9th at SSR. We are going to the CDP on the 4th and then MVMCP on the 5th. I have to got wash clothes and pack tonight! We'll be driving from Baton Rouge, LA so we'll leave at about 2 Am Satuday morning. I also have to go pick up my niece Friday afternoon about 2 hours away, so I won't have much time to pack then. I am so excited and ready to GO!!

I hope to see some of you there! Although, I don't have anything to show I'm a TGM-er. I will be wearing my LSU purple and gold Crocs all week, though. When you see those, waive and say hi!!

YAY BATON ROUGE!!!!
We're heading out Friday night at 6:30 (gotta let that traffic die down going east) and staying in Pensacola for the night at my sister's. Then it's up bright and early Saturday to drive it in.
I'll have on my LSU jersey Sunday just in time for bowl announcements. I even went so far as to buy my friend's son who is meeting up with us an LSU cap (he's a USC fan ... hehe). Maybe I'll see you!!!

We will be there from December 30 to January 5th and staying at the Contemporary! 4+ weeks to go!! Marilyn :thumbsup2

7 More days I can't wait. Hopefully the next week will go fast with packing and shopping. Everyone have a great trip!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

13 days to go!!!!! My younger son and I are taking a short trip 12/14-12/18, my first xmas trip ever. We are staying at AS Sports as usual.

I am SO ready to get on that plane right now!!! I start packing this weekend!!! :)

Not only do I have to pack - we're kicking off the trip tonight with Disney on Ice!!

:Pinkbounc Leaving December 9th thru the 16th at the Beach Club!!!!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :woohoo: :banana: :yay: :bounce: :rotfl: I think I'm starting to get excited. ;)

Three DISers and one younger DS going 12/21 through 12/26. DISers are:

Jestocost (Me)
E&BMom (DW)
RrCoAsTeR (DD)

Our first WDW Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter