The One Where I Finally Ride Splash???? :: A March '15 PTR

Sparkly

Starlight, starbright...
Zippity doo-dah, zippity day! My oh my what a wonderful 21st birthday! Plenty of sunshine heading our way, zippity doo-dah, zippity day! :cheer2:

WELCOME! to my pre trip report for our what's sure to be very magical March 1-15th trip! Especially as it'll be a certain person's 21st birthday half way through :)

There's sure to be lots of fun:
DSCF0606.jpg

Lots of characters:
DSCF2001.jpg

Lots of tasty treats:
DSCF2122.jpg

And above all, lots of magical memories!
DSCF0454-1.jpg

So let us get this show on the road and introduce the cast of characters joining me:

:eeyore: Me (uh, of course)- Currently 20 years old, favourite hobbies include wasting time on Youtube watching cat videos, playing video games, watching Disney movies, reading and..um..eating.
Favourite Disney character: Eeyore
Favourite movie: Tied between Cinderella and Beauty And The Beast
Favourite park: Magic Kingdom of course!
Favourite Disney snack: I have to go with the classic Mickey bar.

:happytv: Mum- [AGE REDACTED], favourite hobbies include watching awful reality TV on TLC, reading and playing puzzle games.
Favourite Disney character: Pooh
Favourite movie: Not sure, depends on mood
Favourite park: Magic Kingdom
Favourite Disney snack: Dole Whip

:joker: Dad- [AGE REDACTED], favourite hobbies include cracking awful jokes, listening to music and watching TV.
Favourite Disney character: Goofy
Favourite movie: Lion King
Favourite park: Magic Kingdom
Favourite Disney snack: Dole Whip

So what's next? How about our Plans? :beach:

Well, like all our holidays, many a idea had been thought up for my big 21st birthday bash. First I thought I might want to go to Disneyland/Las Vegas, then I decided on WDW.

We threw around offsite, then maybe 5 nights onsite and the rest off, then I missed Disney so much we went back, just Mum and I at CBR and had a amazing time. So we ended up with:

14 nights at Caribbean Beach resort. It's a absolutely beautiful resort and we LOVED our location in Martinique.

DSCF2216.jpg

We'll have the QSDP as well as 14 day Ultimate tickets. Dad will have his own room offsite due to the fact that we do NOT share a room well together!

But aaanyway. :surfweb:

Meal wise we will be eating at Garden Grill for a early birthday dinner on the 5th at 6:30pm. Why the 5th? Because we don't want to pay Disney prices for a meal when it's in the more expensive Spring Break season! We'll likely eat offsite on my actual birthday.

Park wise we haven't really got a solid itinerary yet.

The first morning my parents are going to make their usual pilgrimage to Walmart for supplies whilst I go to MK for the morning. I booked breakfast at Crystal Palace at 8:30am for myself and then just enjoy the park before going back to the resort to meet the parents.

The first Saturday is a resort touring day/EMH evening at either MK or Epcot depending on our mood.

My birthday..not sure. Epcot I think.

Finally our flight home is at 9pm so we can do a park due to not needing to be at the airport until the evening!

I WILL get to ride Splash this time. I'm determined. After it being closed in Feb for 3 years in a row, I'm excited for the possibility of getting to ride. :upsidedow

Over all, our itinerary is still very changeable. So stick around and I'll update as we do! :cool1:

Thanks for reading and may every day be a zippity doo-dah day! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter