The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

katyringo

DIS Veteran
OOGIE BOOGIE BASH IS BACK!!!

Disney Parks Blog Post (CLICK HERE)

Disneyland Website Page

Don your favorite costume for a frightfully fun night of Characters, tricks and treats for Guests of all ages.

The spell’s been cast! On select nights this September and October, Disney California Adventure Park will host a separately ticketed Halloween party with Oogie Boogie. This family-friendly event includes after-hours park access to treat trails, photo opportunities, entertainment, attractions, spooky fun decor and more.

Your ticket also lets you enjoy Disney California Adventure Park for up to 3 hours before Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party begins. Once the party starts at 6:00 PM, you’ll be treated to 5 hours of shindig shenanigans—including special Halloween-themed entertainment, attractions, Character sightings and more.

Magic Key holders, stay tuned for additional details on a special offering during event nights.

So, whether you’re a poised princess, galactic defender or fearless hero, there’s something incredible for all. Choose a date from 24 exciting nights—as ticket availability is limited, be sure to get yours while supplies last!

Tickets go on sale June 28th for Magic Key Holders and June 30th to the public!

Last edited:
Ticket Dates and Cost!

2022 Dates and Ticket Prices
ALL DATES ARE SOLD OUT

Tues, Sept 6, 2022
$129
Sat, Sept 10, 2022 (D23 Member exclusive night)
$179
Tues, Sept 13, 2022
$129
Thurs, Sept 15, 2022
$139
Sunday, Sept 18, 2022
$149
Tues, Sept 20, 2022
$129
Thurs, Sept 22, 2022
$139
Sun, Sept 25, 2022
$149
Tues, Sept 27, 2022
$129
Thurs, Sept 29, 2022
$139
Sun, Oct 2, 2022
$159
Tues, Oct 4, 2022
$139 Sold Out
Thurs, Oct 6, 2022
$149
Sun, Oct 9, 2022
$159
Tues, Oct 11, 2022
$139
Thurs, Oct 13, 2022
$149 Sold Out
Sun, Oct 16, 2022
$159
Tues, Oct 18, 2022
$139 Sold out
Thurs, Oct 20, 2022
$149
Sun, Oct 23, 2022
$159
Tues, Oct 25, 2022
$159
Thurs, Oct 27, 2022
$159
Sat, Oct 29, 2022
$179
Mon, Oct 31, 2022
$179

Last edited:
Event Offerings!

• Early Admission to Disney California Adventure Park
    Early admission to Disney California Adventure Park beginning at 3:00 PM—no theme park reservation required.
  • Immersive Treat Trails
    Collect goodies—M&Ms, SKITTLES, SNICKERS and other Halloween favorites—along trails offering Halloween-inspired music, fun decor and the Villains themselves, as they oversee the festivities from their thrones. You may even spot more familiar faces.
  • Character Experiences
    Seize the chance to meet some of Disney’s most popular Characters decked out in their Halloween costumes.
  • Special Decor and More
    Enjoy unique decorations, lighting, music and effects sure to set a not-too-spooky, family-friendly tone.
  • Limited-Capacity Admission to Disney California Adventure Park
    This event lets a limited number of Guests explore the park after it closes, offering shorter wait times at some favorite attractions. Plus, no theme park reservation is required for the park mix-in and event with your event ticket.
  • Frightfully Fun Parade
    Don’t miss this spirited masquerade cavalcade starring Mickey, Minnie and some of your fave Disney Villains!
  • Mickey’s Trick and Treat
    Watch Mickey and friends as they headline a live show filled with not-so-scary Halloween tales.
  • Villains Grove
    Explore Redwood Creek Challenge Trail like never before as the worlds of Disney Villains unfold via ethereal scenes replete with hauntingly beautiful color, sound, light and shadow.
  • Carthay Circle
    Hold onto your hats as clouds of black bats coil ‘round Carthay Circle’s Bell Tower while spellbinding effects transform the building.
  • Commemorative Keepsakes
    Receive a souvenir credential and event guide, and unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass digital photos taken during the party. (Credentials and guides are limited to one per ticketed person.)

Last edited:

Looking forward to our visit 10/15 thru 10/23. Never been during Halloween season.

Hooray! 🎃🥳

Not-so-patiently waiting for party dates over here! :rolleyes1Hopefully tomorrow's announcement doesn't disappoint.

We are 10/12-10/18!! Hoping for a party on the 16th!
OMG! I just realized this is for DCA. We're going to WDW instead. We were in DCA/DLR in October, 2019 and saw all these folks in wild costumes heading into DCA. Asked a cast member and she told us about the Bash. I bet it's really fun. Maybe the Boo Bash in WDW will be too.

OMG! I just realized this is for DCA. We're going to WDW instead. We were in DCA/DLR in October, 2019 and saw all these folks in wild costumes heading into DCA. Asked a cast member and she told us about the Bash. I bet it's really fun. Maybe the Boo Bash in WDW will be too.
Oopsie! If they do bring back boo bash to WDW, but they add to it like they did the holiday after hours, I think it will be amazing. I did the Christmas after hours and had the time of my life.

I'm so exited. This is our first DLR trip and we're a big Halloween family. I have already started planning out our costumes. 🫶

Oopsie! If they do bring back boo bash to WDW, but they add to it like they did the holiday after hours, I think it will be amazing. I did the Christmas after hours and had the time of my life.

I think many over on the WDW side of things are more hoping for MNSSHP to return instead of the watered down After Hours Boo Bash they had for 2021. We got nearly a normal Oogie Boogie Bash at DLR for 2021 especially compared to what WDW had. With the return of more traditional character meet and greets, OBB should look even more like it did the one time it ran in the Before Times

I think many over on the WDW side of things are more hoping for MNSSHP to return instead of the watered down After Hours Boo Bash they had for 2021. We got nearly a normal Oogie Boogie Bash at DLR for 2021 especially compared to what WDW had. With the return of more traditional character meet and greets, OBB should look even more like it did the one time it ran in the Before Times
I never went to MNSSHP. It will be interesting what they announce for WDW.

I'm just letting you all know I have meetings tomorrow morning until around 11.. so the news is sure to drop tomorrow morning before 11 😭🙄😂

I'm just letting you all know I have meetings tomorrow morning until around 11.. so the news is sure to drop tomorrow morning before 11 😭🙄😂
The live event is tomorrow night so I can't imagine they would announce anything before that. But it's Disney so you just don't know. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter