The original POP Fridge Swap! Planning moved to another thread - link inside!

Looks like a good bit of overlapping . . .
rlduvall 9/19-9/26
4mcbjCtr 9/17 for a week
JenniferC0025 9/30-10/5
dance2874 9/5-9/11
kimatigger 9/8-9/18

Looks like FriendlyFrog and rlduvall could make the exchange at the resort if they're truly interested and don't mind.

My fall dates are already taken for a 2nd one too, but if it gets enough interest to make it to Dec. - my dates are 12/9-16.

If by chance a 3rd one is started - I want in for 9/26-10/3. :)

I don't know which thread is the most updated one, but my dates are Oct. 22-24th.

Just a heads up I won't be around much tomorrow. I might check in the morning before I leave if there's time, if not I'll be back late afternoon/early evening. . . so I'll take care of any updates then! Just want to make sure you all know I'm not MIA, LOL!

I will be at POP - January 1-7 2007 . Would love to be in on the fridge deal .
Let me know what I need to contribute and to whom . Thanks! :)

I posted earlier that I'd like to be in on a second fridge swap. My dates are Sept. 22-Oct 2. This really is a terrific idea. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I would love to do this, but it looks like my dates are taken, 9/29-10/8. If an opening comes up let me know and I am in.

I would love to somehow get in on this. Will be at Pop 8/29-9/5, will be flying though so can't start a fridge....This is funny because I was just in WalMart the other day and saw the $60 fridges and remarked to my son that we could own one for less than a weeks rental at POP!

After one "no" - I and InstImpres have spoken to two other CMs at POP who gave us the greenlight, said it would be no problem for us to leave the fridge there for the next person. Just leave it with name and arrival date of the person picking up. So all is looking good!

I would definitely be interested in this... if you are all willing to let me in! Our dates are February 9-16th, 2007. Just let me know what to do and when! :cool1:

Our dates are August 6-16 2007. Would love to contribute. Please PM any info I need and a HUGE thanks for this !!!! :thumbsup2

Hiya, If this is still going I would like to be a part of this. We are going June 1-8, 2007. Let me know.

We will be at POP Nov. 12 - 17th!!! I am interested, if there is still room.

If not, it is okay, we are driving down and can use a cooler if needed.

Hope

hopelea said:
We will be at POP Nov. 12 - 17th!!! I am interested, if there is still room.

If not, it is okay, we are driving down and can use a cooler if needed.

Hope

I'll put you down on the list!

We're really filling in those last couple gaps now!

I would love to get in on the fridge swap... We are going to be going 1/18/07 - 1/28/07 Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks for the GREAT planning!!!!

DisneyBrat said:
I would love to get in on the fridge swap... We are going to be going 1/18/07 - 1/28/07 Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks for the GREAT planning!!!!

Got ya on the list. . . I'm working on compiling all sorts of info so that things are a little more organized. I have a fear of losing info and getting PMs messed up, LOL. I've already noticed some posts I've missed trying to keep up, so I want to get this as organized as possible before it gets too chaotic. So in the next couple days, I'll get in touch with ya with the info on how this will all run.

Thanks Carrie :) This was a very cool and thoughtful ldea :cool1: Thank you so much for organizing it....

I got in on the second swap from the 9/5-8th, so I will bow out of this one unless you need me for the whole time I am there on this or another swap. (9/5-11)

We need somebody to be sure all these swap lists get coordinated somehow so people are only on one list. I know I have replied to a few threads so it is getting a bit confusing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter