• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Original "Scott Had Too Much Fun at the Fort Last Week" thread

OMG,,,THE IGNORE THREAD WAS CLOSED LAST NIGHT !
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT !!

After the last couple dayz I've had, I thought I was a goner too. At first I thought I was just FLUSHING my troubles away,,then it hit me.:confused3 I was bound to rule the kingdom from my throne for a few dayz.
But I'm still here.

We'll miss you Ignore thread .:sad1:

Like my dear Denise says, "Great Minds".
And thats a fact !:thumbsup2

OOOHHH you guys are gonna get in trouble, restarting a closed thread!!! OOOOHHH OOOHHHHH OOOOOOOHHHH!

Oh crap, I am on here now, so I am going to get another warning too!!

OOOHHH you guys are gonna get in trouble, restarting a closed thread!!! OOOOHHH OOOHHHHH OOOOOOOHHHH!

Oh crap, I am on here now, so I am going to get another warning too!!

Actually these were 2 threads started at the same time and a mod merged them so we're OK John.

no, there are rules against reopening a closed thread. I got a warning once.

but it's still funny! :lmao:

Why'd ya change the name, Scott??? I want you to issue yourself some points, sonny, for a personal attack!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter