The perfect ceremony location...

I would have to say the rose garden in the MK. And you can do this... at a cost of like $40,000+, so we've "settled" ;) for the Wedding Pavilion.

You can have weddings in a lot of places at WDW, World Showcase in Epcot in the morning, in the MK in the evening, in MGM (Great Movie Ride) in the evening. There's also a gazebo over at the Yacht and Beach Club, a location at Wilderness Lodge, a gazebo? at the Boardwalk and a location over at the Polynesian. I suppose the possibilities are fairly limitless...depending on what you're willing to spend :)

Lori

Hmm... This probably sounds weird, but I would do it at the Haunted Mansion!! While I love the Castle, I absolutely adore the Haunted Mansion!!! I guess I'd have it out in the courtyard area and then have a reception in the two first rooms you walk through!
Jess

Here's a Top 5 List of Locations:

~Castle
~Main Street Train Station overlooking Main Street
~Polynesian's Sunset point
~The Gazebo where British Invasion takes place in England
~In front of the fountain leading into France

~That Haunted Mansion idea sounds pretty good too!

My top 5:

#1 Sunset Pointe at the Polynesian (which is where ours is being held!!!)

#2 Anywhere in the Morocco Pavillion

#3 In front of the fountain in the Italy Pavillion

#4 At the base of the Tree of Life (on the grassy area)

#5 IN THE ADVENTURER'S CLUB!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter