• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Plaza ADR’s

MainMom

DIS Veteran
Are they still walk up only at busy times? Or are they taking ADr’s all day? I’m trying to make an ADR and nothing is showing up for lunch. I know that it’s a small restaurant, etc. So I’m wondering if it’s booked or no ADR’s at all. Thanks!

Are they still walk up only at busy times? Or are they taking ADr’s all day? I’m trying to make an ADR and nothing is showing up for lunch. I know that it’s a small restaurant, etc. So I’m wondering if it’s booked or no ADR’s at all. Thanks!
I think ADRs are only available from 11am-12pm, then walk up only

I have an ADR for 4pm on Wednesday. I know they don't have ADR's all the time, but I can never figure out what times are walk up only.

I didn't realize there was an issue with making ADR's for Plaza Restaurant until I tried to make reservations for dinner in August at my 180 mark today. There are sporadic times available up until as late as 4:00 pm, but nothing after 4:00 pm. Any help understanding what their current policy is and whether I should keep looking when my trip gets closer would be appreciated. Also, have people had any success with walk-in?

Thanks!

I *think* that they are only taking reservations for "lunch" - like, 11am-4pm. And then walk-ups in the evening.

I had to use the reservation finder to even snag lunch reservations - they are hard to find!

Last week, I walked right past The Plaza and thought later that I should have stopped and asked what's going on with their reservations so I don't kill myself trying to score a dinner one if they don't exist right now. I'll be back in the park in 2 weeks and will have to remember to just ask on my way by. If they are only walk-ups at night, I'm curious what the average wait is...

well that's strange... we had planned on doing plaza in Sept for dinner, my concern is normally that time in Sept is free dining so restaurants are pretty booked up

Yeah... it stinks. We love Plaza and want to do it for our first night dinner in April - hoping we can get in without a long wait!

This seems to confirm what I have been seeing. I am able to get an ADR for 3:55 but nothing later. But I love The Plaza, so I will do whatever it takes to eat there :) One week from tomorrow I will be enjoying a Plaza club sandwich with fries and maaaaaybe the AYCTE shake! But the loaded fries always look so good...

They have been doing this since last year, nothing new, they do a few periods for adr's and then only walk ups. Last trip I went was Jersey week and it always seemed they were a lot quieter than the QS so I wouldnt worry.

A few weeks ago, they told me they only do ADRs from 11 to noon and also 2-4 (99% sure that’s right for the PM time slot)
This is exactly what I was told. At my 180 I could only get 11:40 or 2:15.

I think ADRs are only available from 11am-12pm, then walk up only

I was able to get one later in the afternoon. It was at 2:20PM. I saw others open before noon. So as others have said, I am guessing it's 11-12 and 2-4 maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter