The Plaza

Sinderelly

Princess
I'm confused is this restaurant table service or counter service? Did it possibly change from table to counter service? DH and I would love to eat at the Plaza before the Christmas party. Probably won't be able to get a reservation if one is needed but I can dream :)

It is table service. Currently there are a few reservation slots daily but the remainder of the time is walk up. This could change at any time.

It is a table service restaurant. You'll definitely have to get a reservation, it has become pretty popular over the last few years.

they only take reservations from 11-1 or something. But I've heard walkup isn't too bad of a wait.

they only take reservations from 11-1 or something. But I've heard walkup isn't too bad of a wait.

That is not the case anymore. I had a 3:20 ADR the day we attended MNSSHP. I love eating here. The Plaza Club is my favorite :)

OP, just keep checking for an ADR. But try walk up if you are unable to get one. Good luck!

Reservations are supposed to only be 11-12. Odd times in the 2-3 hours keep popping up. CM yesterday said this was a glitch and these ressies will not confirm. I've seen others say they have made them and used them. Conundrum.

I have an 11:20am res at The Plaza and it looked like I could change it to 4pm. Got to the Confirm screen and it wouldn't work.

I don't mind doing walkup especially if they give you a beeper.

I tried to switch my 11:20 to what looked like an available 4pm. It basically broke the system and even the supervisors couldn't fix it. Told me to call back in a few days to see if they figured it out.

ha ha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter