• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Polite Pig, any reviews?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any reviews of the Polite Pig? Planned on dining there with a CS credit in June, so I thought I would ask.

The flavor is good, but it's not real fall off the bone barbeque...the sides are delicious though.

We enjoyed the chicken and the sides. We missed it last week because we opted to return home early due to the Nor’Easter, so that was a bummer.

We have eaten there twice once last summer and it was delicious and then again at Christmas and unfortunately the experience was not so good. Both my husband and daughter had the sausage and unfortunately they were unwell afterwards obviously can't say for definite it was the sausage (I was fine) but it has put us off; which is a shame really.

It's BBQ and their smoking set-up is a little weird, so the meats themselves have been hit or miss (in my opinion) in all the times we've been there. Also, they have an extensive sauce bar for that exact reason.

The sides (and beers) have always been on-point though!

We went several times on our last trip, great use of the QSDP - the sides areamazing and my other half who is a self proclaimed carnivore liked all the meat.

Really enjoyed. The ribs are good, great sides and several choices for sauces.

We really enjoyed it last Xmas. The Cobb salad was HUGE, and we shared chicken wings and the slider trio. All very good and would definitely go again.

We shared the rack of baby back ribs on our trip. We really enjoyed them and the side of mac and cheese we got with it.

We were there this past Jan. The ribs are great and the sides are awesome. Great meal for it to be a quick service on the dinning plan. Also had a couple of beers. Great place to eat at !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter