• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Polite Pig: Counter Service Credit?

shawnriv

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone!

I will be heading down to WDW this September for Food and Wine and I've begun scoping out where to use my counter service credits (I'm on the counter service dining plan). I mean, isn't one of best parts of WDW the all the food offerings?! ::yes::

Typically every WDW vacation isn't complete unless I visit Flame Tree BBQ in AK. But ever since The Polite Pig in DS has opened, I've been wanting to give it a try. I remember reading when they first opened their doors they did not accept counter service credits; then a few months later they did. :confused:

Does anyone know if it's confirmed that the Polite Pig accepts counter service credits? If so, is the whole menu available like other counter service spots or is it limited to a few items?

Thanks you!

It is listed on the website and all other sites I checked as being on the dining plan as a quick service credit

Yes they do and it was the best use of a QS credit we used in April. The Cedar Plank Salmon is not only a fantastic value on the plan coming in at $22 but one of the best Salmon dishes I've tasted. The BBQ cauliflower side still makes my mouth water and I've "almost" perfected it at home. Combined with a $9 to $14 adult beverage and it's a great value. One little quirk though, my wife ordered the $13 Southerner Salad and wanted to add Smoked Chicken to it which is listed on their menu as an $18 salad. They told her she'd have to pay the extra $5 for the Chicken out of pocket. She didn't and didn't need it since the salad was huge and delicious on it's own but we found it curious since they do cover so many other menu items completely that cost more than that $18 salad would have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter