The Polite Pig

Patio

DIS Veteran
How is this restaurant and if you have eaten here, what did you enjoy?

It is very good especially for a QS. They have some really good meat choices and we really liked the salmon too. The sides are also very good and you can make a meal out of just them if you have a vegetarian with you.

The Polite Pig was one of our favorite places we ate at Disney. It is a great value on the dining plan. We got the ribs....it was a large serving and I split it with DS. I also loved the sweet potato tots. I would highly recommend going there.

Another yes vote for the rack of ribs. DH & I shared it getting the Macaroni and cheese as our side . Definitely on the agenda on a return trip.

We have eaten there several times. It is one of the better QS options at DS, IMHO. The ribs and brisket are very good. Love the sauces.

The ribs are great. We have eaten here on every one of our trips the past 3 years . It's now a must do for us. This place is a great value when you are on the dinning plan. One of the best quick service meals you will get on the dinning plan. The beer is also very good .

Sigh it looks like I am the only contrary vote. I am from Kansas City and the brisket is a lot of things but barbeque it isn't. Now I do no eat pork so I really can't tell you anything about the ribs.

We loved it! It was my favorite QS of the trip when we went in November. I had the half chicken with mac & cheese and it was delicious! The bbq sauces were a great addition to it but the chicken was so great, it didn't even need them! I cannot wait to go back! The rest of our group had the pulled pork sandwich (they loved it), and the ribs (loved them!).

We ate here in October. Found it busy with a crowded seating area. The food was pretty good - not the best BBQ I've ever had, but a fine QS option in Disney Springs. We'd eat here again, but would likely try others first.

It is one of our favorite QS at Disney Springs. I usually go for the BBQ cheddar sausage with a side of Mac n' Cheese. DW enjoys the southern pig sandwich with a side of the tomato and watermelon salad.

We love it! I am a vegetarian and I have 3 meat eaters that trail along with me :) I find plenty - the cauliflower is amazing! I think I had the sprouts and the salad last time, too? My kid dreams of the ribs.

It's good! It's not great BBQ but it's great for Disney and the sides are fantastic. I always just get the vegetable plate; I love the beets!

It can get super crowded so scope out possible seating before ordering.

I've had the Cedar Plank Salmon and the Cauliflower twice. It rivals any other meal I've eaten at Disney including multiple Sigs. I dream of that Cauliflower it's so good. It's also a great place to dine outside and people watch.

If you want rib meat to "fall off the bone" then you like yours overcooked. Rib meat should easily be removable from the bone but not fall off the bone. I thought the ribs I had at the Polite Pig was wonderful and I think I will try the mac n cheese this Summer and my girlfriend will get the BBG cauliflower, she loved it.

I seem to be a minority here in my opinion. Found the amount of food vs the cost not worth it. The service we had on a not busy night was not what I expected either, rather poor. We may try it again. Food quality was certainly better than average.

DH and I love The Polite Pig. I love the chicken with BBQ cauliflower for the side. The cauliflower is beyond wonderful. DH loves the brisket with brussel sprouts . Next time we may get the butcher board for 2 so we can sample everything :) Lots of choices for sides......something for everyone here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter