the POLYNESIAN under my Christmas tree!!!

Tikiman

He kuikawa ka 'ikena o kela wahi ho'oku ka'a e wai
Well I have been a little down the last few days and it may sound stupid to some but I came home and my cat who has been the best and most loving animal I have ever seen was dead from a bad heart. With out going into details I was very upset. Well today I saw something that brightened my day a little.

We were planning on getting the toy monorail to go around the Christmas tree this year along with the Contemporary and Epcot. Well THEY HAVE THE POLYNESIAN GCH NOW to add to the monorail line!!!!

I think that is the coolest thing I have seen in a while.

I just had to share.

ALoha

Steve

By the looks of the picture from Once upon a toy store it looks like they have the GF now also.

Well kiddo you've had a tough year. Sorry to hear about your cat.

You've brought smiles to tons of people with your enthusiasm of the Poly. I can't wait to see the pics on your web site, of your Tree with the Monorail and Poly.

May you be blessed the rest of the year.

Thanks for all the Poly info you've given me in the past.

Michelle

Thanks Michelle,

I am not the only one who has to deal with a rough year. I just try to find enjoyment from other things when times get rough. Spending time helping travelers to WDW and updating my web page is always a good way for me to put my worries behind. there will always be good times to balance out the bad.

Aloha

Steve

Oh Tikiman, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your cat. Pets are really like family members and it's very hard to lose them. I'm glad that the neat new monorail accessories brought a smile to your day. That will make a really neat setup at Christmas! By the way, I'll be staying at the Poly concierge again this December--thanks for the recommendation.

We bought one of the monorail sets when they first came out and added the CR and Epcot ball when they came available. It's held up really well.:) My kids want to buy the Polynesian and the GF now to go with it. There is a new Haunted Mansion light up play set they are excited about.

Sorry about your cat.:(

Tiki,

I also am very happy about the GCH for the monorail. I would love to put that under my tree (gotta buy the Monorail first :rolleyes: ) I also think that the GF would look great...and Astro Orbiter...ok...I want it all :rolleyes:

Also, I hope you have a great second half of the year too!

Brad

My husband and DD are crazy about the monorail stuff. We are not going until January and have a list of over 10 things we want to get when we get there. Not only do they have The Poly, GF, Switching Station, Cinderella's Castle, Dumbo, Haunted Mansion, Tea Cups, but more to come. Not to mention the games. I'm so happy, I'm sad. I NEED A JOB!!!!!!!!!!! I am a stay at home mom of 2 DD's, but Disney is going to drive me crazy. Not to mention the Mr. Potato Head that my 5 yr. old is going nuts over with the Disney accessories. I really could use Pennies from Heaven.

P.S. Tikiman, so sorry about you cat. We lost ours the same way after vacation. :(

Wendi

http://www.wdwinfo.com/Photos/OnceUponAToyStore1/thumbnails/167-6707_IMG.jpg

I am so sorry to hear about your cat! :( We also have the furry kids (2 girls now - Allie & Schmoo) and we have lost several. Two we had to put down and that was so hard. Our pets are like family.

I would also like to thank you for all the info you provide about the Polynesian. Your site is what convinced my DH to give it a try last May. We had a GREAT time and would like to return sometime. But we are EPCOT lovers so we'll be at the YC in November.

Jill

Steve, I haven't lost a pet yet but my cat is part of the family. I'm glad you found comfort in something that will bring you go memories of Disney. if it wasn't for you I would of never stayed at the Poly and I am so glad I did. Gail:)

Wendi,

Are you the Wendi that emailed me about adding a link to my web page? I tried to email you but it kept on coming back and said it could not be sent. I don't know if it was you or if you got my email.

Steve

Steve, I didn't know that the new monorail accessories are out! How long have they been out? I wish I would have known about them!!!

I'm so sorry about your cat. I know what it's like to loose an animal, it's very difficult to deal with.

Tikiman, when I read about your cat my heart skipped a beat. My dear roommate (cat), Stinker (DD named him), is getting old and I know I won't have him around too many more years. He's fourteen...not too old, but he's no spring chicken either. Sorry for your loss. I'm glad about the Poly model for your set though!

Cali. They came out July 17th.

Thanks Jennymouse. I did not think it would be this hard. We adopted Oakley from a cat rescue 2 years ago. He was a big strong cat with more love than anything I have ever seen. He was left by his owners and was beat up by other wild cats and was missing an eye. We took him in and all he ever wanted to do was be with someone all day and night. He was only 9 and the doctor said he was one of the healthiest cats he had seen but his heart was small for his body size and it just stopped beating after he fell asleep on the bed. We will be moving into our new home soon and I can't wait to leave because every room reminds me of him.

Mahalo and Aloha

Steve

Downtown Disney, MK and Contemporary.

Steve

Thanks for your reply. I thought maybe you could order them from somewhere. Oh well just have to wait until I go down next year. Really sorry to here about your cat. I have one too and he is 14 so I know I will soon have to endure his loss, but I will give him a big hug tonight in memory of yours.

Steve:

Sorry to hear about your cat. I know it's like loosing the member of the family.

Lyn

Steve,
I tried to update my e-mail and it keeps saying that someone already exists with that so could you e-mail me at
lambriwe@swbell.net.
Thanks, Wendi

Tikiman, sorry about the cat. We lost our dog last year after 13 years last August and I still miss her,

Thanks for the info about the addtions to the monrail. We have the set under our tree as well. Normal families have trains, we have a monorail.

FYI, we ordered our original monorail set through WDW merchandise, since I wanted it one year before X-mas and our trip wasn't untill February that year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter