The Prisoner of Azkaban RP

OOC: I'm no genius. And argh! I thought I was going to get something real!
OOC: :D I did debate, but y'know, I think you'll get the most during/after the RP holidays.

Amy: She ran off to find Rose, who had just come back from Hogsmeade. "Hey, apple of my eye."

Rose: "Hi, Amy."

Amelia: "How was Hogsmeade?"

Rose: "Fine."

Amelia: She pulled a book out of her bag. "I brought you a book my mum sent. It was one of my favorite fairy tales as a little girl, and it reminded me of you."

Rose: She looked at the title. "Beauty and the Beast?"

Amelia: "It's a muggle story."

Rose: Er-thanks." She wasn't used to such friendly gestures.

Amelia: "Welcome! I found some warlock stories for your essay. They're from the 1400s, but I believe they'll suffice."

They walked down the corridor.

Shane: He frowned deeply. "I don't want trouble. So get lost."

Scarletta: She laughed quietly. "Trouble is your game. And it's mine."

Shane: "It's not my game anymore, now go crawl back to your Slytherin friends. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you."

Scarletta: "If you ever find that you have questions, don't hesitate to come talk to me. My mom knows a lot of secrets."

Shane: "Not interested. "

Scarletta: "You will be. In due time, you'll-"

Shane: "I said leave. Leave me alone, Scarletta."

Scarletta: "You do know my name. And here I thought you didn't know it." she grinned. "That's comforting."

Shane: "You know I know your name. We are in the same year for Merlin's sake." he said. "Now leave."

Scarletta: "Go do the brooding dark tragic sob story thing. Let me know how well that works out for you." she whispered. "Promise me."

Shane: "Don't talk to me about my family, especially my parents. You don't know anything."

Scarletta: "I know way more about your family than you think, so shut up. I know more about-"

Shane: "OUT!" he shouted.

OOC: Happy birthday Molly Weasley!

Umbridge's story is being unveiled on Pottermore tomorrow!

OOC: I need some opinions, please.
What house do you think Fudge would have been in, and why? I know I've sort of portrayed him as awful on here, but somehow I can't see him as completely bad (though I wouldn't condone stupid as a wise adjective). Rowling hasn't released a definite answer.

OOC: I need some opinions, please. What house do you think Fudge would have been in, and why? I know I've sort of portrayed him as awful on here, but somehow I can't see him as completely bad (though I wouldn't condone stupid as a wise adjective). Rowling hasn't released a definite answer.

OOC: Probably Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff

OOC: I get the Hufflepuff vibe. And in the first book, Hagrid said Fudge was always owling Dumbledore for help so I doubt his intelligence

My Characters: They were all around, doing whatever it is they were doing, thinking about their events in life to themselves. They were avoiding certain people, for they didn't want to get involved in conversations with those they were avoiding.

My Characters: They were all around, doing whatever it is they were doing, thinking about their events in life to themselves. They were avoiding certain people, for they didn't want to get involved in conversations with those they were avoiding.

OOC: I know, that was so lazy of me. But I kind of ran out of juice.

OOC: I know, that was so lazy of me. But I kind of ran out of juice.

OOC: lol, that's so weird. I was out of juice for a long time until this past weekend. Now I'm writing four-page histories on characters that don't matter...

disneyanney said:
OOC: lol, that's so weird. I was out of juice for a long time until this past weekend. Now I'm writing four-page histories on characters that don't matter...

OOC: lol you are such an overachiever sometimes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter