The Purge announced for HHN 25

bsiev1977

Mouseketeer
The Purge was just announced as one of the mazes for HHN 25.

Should be good. I thought The Purge was one of the better scare zones last year.

I can't recall if this one was on the list of rumored houses for this year.

I was pretty excited to see this, as I agree, the scare zone was awesome last year. It wasn't on the rumored list, as it's apparently replacing the rumored Scream house.

i'm really excited about the purge house however i loved the scare zone! it was awesome
but i wonder what there going to use in the house for the rooms? the first movie in the house
or the room at the end of the second film and were about to get purged?
SO EXCITED:cool1:
also i thought there was a roumer that the scream film would be playing in the shrek 4-D theatre? is this still an active roumer or just wishful thinking?

I preferred MASKerade, but The Purge SZ started to grow on me over the course of the run last year. If done right, I think a Purge house could be really terrifying. Hopefully they'll be able to make it work despite the last minute change from Scream.

i'm starting to think that scream was put out there with no intentions of making it one of the houses.
it was a teaser for some of us.
purge sz last year didn't win me over but i'm always interested in the houses no matter what they are based on.
so purge as a house could be better as a house.

a few of the houses for this year i am delighted to go through.

Thought the Purge scare zone was not good.

Not a fan of the movie.....but will look forward to the house as always......they still usually do them well even if you don't like the theme necessarily.

I liked the purge and the movies. I prefer the 2 movie over the first though.

i'm starting to think that scream was put out there with no intentions of making it one of the houses.
it was a teaser for some of us.
purge sz last year didn't win me over but i'm always interested in the houses no matter what they are based on.
so purge as a house could be better as a house.

a few of the houses for this year i am delighted to go through.

They were no doubt planning on building the Scream house, and in fact had already started when issues arose with the IP holders. Purge is a quick and easy replacement for Universal while still being recognizable and drawing people.

My boyfriend and I watched the film for the first time literally a couple of days before it was announced. Great timing - I'm looking forward to it!

My boyfriend and I watched the film for the first time literally a couple of days before it was announced. Great timing - I'm looking forward to it!
Did you watch the first one? If you haven't watched The Purge:Anarchy, I highly recommend it. Was a better movie than the first one, in my opinion.

nice shirt.
i'm stickiing with my chainsaw wolf jerseys and tees.
/\::yes:: chainsaw wolves:banana:

I might be sportin' a tshirt from USH;) Can't say I was blown away by the USO scare zone last year. The purge is their terror tram theme this year

Did you watch the first one? If you haven't watched The Purge:Anarchy, I highly recommend it. Was a better movie than the first one, in my opinion.
We only watched the first one. My boyfriend came home the other night and said we need to watch the 2nd one as someone else recommended it & said it was better than the first so looks like we'll be watching it soon! :goodvibes

We only watched the first one. My boyfriend came home the other night and said we need to watch the 2nd one as someone else recommended it & said it was better than the first so looks like we'll be watching it soon! :goodvibes
Cool. Let us know what you think.

Though, it looks like the maze at HHN will be a little more like the first movie than the second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter