The rain at WDW will now end....

Weather update - Last night was actually very nice. No Rain, Slight breeze.

Today. June 4. 12:15PM , a perfect day. Sunny with no rain so far. The weather map shows WDW clear as a bell with any rain to the east of WDW and away from WDW to the south east. We have a lot of white fluffy clouds that will block the suns heat but does not make rain so far.

The weather map says 30 percent chance of rain today, which means a very slight chance of some rain. For the night, the map says a 10 percent chance of rain for WDW, this means NO rain tonight. so I would say its a good night for the night time fireworks .

June 5th - Looking at the radar, WDW had little or no rain. its VERY hot out there. Good day to stand under Spaceship Earth and experience the wind tunnel effect :)

Today June 6th , its Sunny in the morning, but the forecast says 70% percent chance of rain :( we will see....

June 7 - 7:25PM update. Most of the day sunny with a warm breeze, "The perfect theme park day" now Thunder and heavy rain! The Radar for the Magic Kingdom shows moderate Rain, EPCOT also moderate rain.

The radar for my house also says "moderate" from the color code on the radar map, but let me say, its raining hard!

Its probably raining worse in MK and EPCOT than this radar map indicates too.

Jun 9 update. 5PM update. Clear and hot. If there is any rain later today it will probably be light and short, but who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter