The Random Thread and the Royal Family of Canadia, the USA, and Great Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
img-article---robinson-nadal_225227869016.jpg

He was so happy when he won. It was so great.

Well it's been building up inside of me
For, oh, I don't know how long
I don't know why
But I keep thinking
Something's bound to go wrong

But she looks in my eyes
And makes me realize
And she says "Don't worry baby"
(Don't worry baby)
Don't worry baby
Everything will turn out all right

Don't worry baby
(Don't worry baby)
Don't worry baby

I'm hooooooooome! A WEEK OFF NOW BABAYYYYYY.

ooooohhhh yeeeeeaaahhhhhh

and I have a Double Decker. :-)

WOOOOOO
IM SO HAPPY :D

in school, we had our whole school picture which was fun! and then after our long assembly we played games in form, and 30 girls fit into a 4x2 cupboard inc. boxes and paper on the floor and shelves on the walls. so we turned the lights off and people put music on their phones and we were having a little rave up in this tiny cupboard and we kept flicking the lights and joking if someone had epilepsy xD aaaahhhh. it was so much fun.

and now I'm at home and I'm listening to music and I'm dis ing and facebooking and I have a whole week off! WAHEY.
get in there. LMAO I would never say that.

haha, first of all we had a dance to Cooler Than Me
then someone put Miami 2 Ibiza on and everyone was jumping up and down and falling over and screaming.

OH MY IT WAS HILARIOUS.

go listen to Miami 2 Ibiza and you'll see why we were going mental jumping xD

haha I was talking to my mum about how I can't celebrate 4th July when I live in America, so she was like, why? and I said 'GOD I CAN'T CELEBRATE THE DEMISE OF MY OWN COUNTRY!' and she laughed. and told me it's an excuse to have the day off and go to a party xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter