• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Random Thread: Inspired by the last Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squee!

I have a Mrs. Lovett costume. Paired with my Burton-esque red/black striped tights and my fingerless gloves and my bloody butcher knife- I look and feel fabulous.

Plus I practice my accent in the car (cause I drive alone now).

Squee!

I have a Mrs. Lovett costume. Paired with my Burton-esque red/black striped tights and my fingerless gloves and my bloody butcher knife- I look and feel fabulous.

Plus I practice my accent in the car (cause I drive alone now).

That is so awesome! Sweeney Todd is one of my favorite Tim Burton movie. Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter were incredible! :cutie:

Slept in and missed Psychology today. Bad me. Oh well. Too bad :p Have to get in tomorrow earlier now -_-

Gonna watch Glee.

Yeah. I can blame the fact my sister had her tonsils taken out today (she's OK. Right now, she's asleep).

My other sister. Ellie & Mitzi. They're non-identical twins.

I haven't seen you on here for awhile C.J. Sparrow, are you on fall break as well?

...and George is a awesome name. Think George of the Jungle, Curious George... :D

Can't you get in trouble if you tell someone you're going to kill them and their family when you get out of jail? Like this person sent someone a letter saying that and they get out next year I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter