The Random Thread, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
My star-sign changed! D-: I'm no longer Pisces, i'm Aquarius! Then again, Pisces is compassionate and imaginative, whereas Aquarius is witty and clever. That reflects me more :p

YOUR NEW SIGN
Use these dates, which reflect where the stars are currently aligned.
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11
Pisces: March 11-April 18
Aries: April 18-May 13
Taurus: May 13-June 21
Gemini: June 21-July 20
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23-Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20
According to this, I am now a Cancer. Cancers are introverts.

Figures.

I'm kind of super excited for tonight's Jimmy Fallon... Bobby Moynihan is gonna be on. Plus I love Jimmy, so I'm always excited to watch.

My star-sign changed! D-: I'm no longer Pisces, i'm Aquarius! Then again, Pisces is compassionate and imaginative, whereas Aquarius is witty and clever. That reflects me more :p

YOUR NEW SIGN
Use these dates, which reflect where the stars are currently aligned.
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11
Pisces: March 11-April 18
Aries: April 18-May 13
Taurus: May 13-June 21
Gemini: June 21-July 20
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23-Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20
I'm a Gemini now, I used to be a Cancer

I'm an Aries now, it doesn't fit me. I used to be Taurus which was quite fitting.

This website says that Geminis are:
- Energetic
- Clever
- Imaginative
- Witty
- Adaptable
I fit most of those descriptions ;)

tumblr_lezrkrszYq1qddq74.gif

I'm no longer my beloved Capricorn... I'm Sagittarius :/
I wanna be my ram!

I don't believe in the sign changes. Some people just like to change things to change things.

I read in an article about this that "Only if you were born AFTER or DURING 2009 will your sign change."

So everybody on here, you have the same sign, since I doubt any of you are younger than 2 years old.

I won't reply to text messages, ignore calls, won't reply to your pop up chat, and refuse to to talk to you. Don't take it personally, but sometimes I really just don't want to talk

275K likes

The people in 1910 probably thought in 2010 we would have flying cars and robots ...but no. so far we've come up with backwards robes and rubber bands shaped like animals.

hahahahaa... look how far we've come xD

Dear Parents,
Taking away our cellphone, laptop, Wii, X-BOX, Ipod, and friends WILL NOT teach us a lesson, it will only piss us off and we'll be 10 x worse to deal with. So you might as well give us our stuff.
Sincerely, Teenagers

The truth is, I'm not mad at you.

I just hate the fact that every time your name lights up on my phone, I fall for you a little bit harder.

And every time my name lights up on your phone...
well, I'm just another girl you talk to.

Having guy friends! No drama, no betrayal, no jealousy, they're much more entertaining, and they're straight up. They're like your brothers, and got your back, instead of stabbin you in it.

^.^ Which is why every girl needs a best guy friend.

I THROW MY HOMEWORK IN THE AIR SOMETIMES, SAYIN AYYOO, I'LL TAKE A ZEROO! CAUSE WE 'GON ROCK THIS SCHOOL! WE 'GON GO ALL DAY! WE 'GON FLUNK IT UP, CAUSE WE DONT GET PAId!

I'm no longer my beloved Capricorn... I'm Sagittarius :/
I wanna be my ram!

I don't believe in the sign changes. Some people just like to change things to change things.

I read in an article about this that "Only if you were born AFTER or DURING 2009 will your sign change."

So everybody on here, you have the same sign, since I doubt any of you are younger than 2 years old.
That's what you think. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter