The Random Voyage of The Dawn Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I think most new people just don't join in on the random thread anymore or aren't as involved in socializing. :confused3
Yeah. They mostly play games. When I was new I thought the random thread was just for the more experienced Disers.

I guess I came back towards the end of Old TB's glory days.

I'm guessing though that a main thing was that the old TB people had been around here longer and were more comfortable with each other and whatnot?

This isn't anything I could hold against newer members, they can't help the fact they joined semi-recently. Can't hold it against them that they want to join in on the fun and make friends, either. :goodvibes

It just was.
I'm pretty sure if I said my exact reason, I'd have all the newer members mad at me.

Rather not have that happen. TB war right there... I probably would understand the most. I've been on enough social networking sites like the DIS, some from the start, where I can see things changing- "Nothing gold can stay"

Imma head to bed now. Let's see if I'll go in tomorrow or not...

I hiiiiighly doubt it, but we can try :-)

Let's try :) We're supposed to have a fun time on the Disboards, that's what they were mad for. We're soooooo lucky we have them. I admit I've had a lot of fun in the past and I wanna go back to some times but we can't let the past take over our lives ;)

I'm just biased towards the "old TB" because... ugh, I just had so much fun. Endless nights of talking baseball with Eimear, Zack, Allie, and all them. And me Lizzy and Allie became such good friends. And Pink and Blue were so much fun. And my MM was a huge success.

I don't think anything can ever top that.

We all gotta be open to change. i tend to be nostalgic about a lot of things then the new thing turns out to be better than the last

Now can we stop talking about the "old" tb. It's starting to make me feel like us "newbies" came and ruined for ya guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter