~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

That episode was gross and shocking. I felt uncomfortable watching it. I now like Lydia less

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm on the West Coast and it is about to start. I am actually nervous to watch it based on the comments!

Vickie wrote in her blog that if she had known there would be strippers she would of gone back to her room. Whatever! She just lies and lies. She was all excited at the door.

Vickie wrote in her blog that if she had known there would be strippers she would of gone back to her room. Whatever! She just lies and lies. She was all excited at the door.

Is that why she had all that money to shove in their g-strings?:rolleyes:

Hmmmm....this episode was absolutely disgusting. I couldn't watch another second!

Well I have to wait and see what all of the fuss is about until next week. Maybe I'll buy it on Amazon.

I'm still not so annoyed with Lydia. She's just like the rest of them now though. Heather is in the current running as my fave.

Vicki is being so rude to try and just take over the party like that. And I can't believe they just left the other two! I would have either changed hotels and had myself my own little vacay or flown home.

What was up with Laurie spilling all of that about Vicki? I can't wait until Gretchen brings it up!

I think Laurie called the producers and said I have some dirt on Vicki and I want to tell someone. She couldn't do it in a sit down interview, so they selected Gretchen. Was Gretchen even a Housewife when Laurie was? I remember Gretchen came on the show later and it was all about her and Jeff, I never remember her with Laurie.

Vicki is nasty, I hope her dd tells her she needs to wear a diaper.:rotfl:

Those were probably the worst strippers I've ever seen. It was pretty funny though watching Heather. That's what I do. I like to see the wild and crazy and feel included without doing anything questionable! Lol

I can't wait for the drama they're sweeping under the rug to resurface!

I guess I'm a prude, because there is no way I would want to be any part of that party. Why would you want some stranger to shove your face into their crotch? Gross. Those ladies are so trashy.
Well, Lydia turned out to be just like the others. Just as trashy. And Vicky, get over yourself. You were the one claiming that they needed to all party hard.

I have never been a Vicki fan but honesty cannot stand her anymore! She lies and twists things and WILL NOT take any responsibility when someone call her on her actions. She totally did what she did in Mexico to make herself feel like Tamra's bff and exclude Gretchen. She is jealous of their friendship and tried to cause trouble between them.

She is evil!!!

Well, I'm no prude and have seen strippers, but OMG...nothing like that raunchy spectacle. That was nasty, plain and simple. I felt like i needed a bath! Maybe, that's normal, when you "go South of the border"? :eek: Although, Gretchen seemed to be very pleased. Where's the barf emoticon?

Now, Vicki definitely got a little revenge on Gretchen. Was it nice? No, but oh we'll, Gretchen was given a little dose of her own medicine. Don't dish it out, if you can't take it.

What can I say about Vicki and her "dribble"? Hmmm...some things don't work the same, when we grow older. She owned it, everyone laughed...move on!

I think it's time for Vicki to go. I really can't stand her. If it's not about her, she's not happy. Bye, bye!

Such a gross episode on so many levels!

One thing I don't understand is why nobody texted Gretchen and Heather? So Vicki drags everyone out of the restaurant to go to a bar and they all start having fun. But why didn't Tamra just text them to let them know where they were? It just seemed strange in this day and age with everyone having a cell phone. Maybe the producers set it up so the three took off just to create drama! The whole thing could have been avoided with a text or phone call.

Such a gross episode on so many levels!

One thing I don't understand is why nobody texted Gretchen and Heather? So Vicki drags everyone out of the restaurant to go to a bar and they all start having fun. But why didn't Tamra just text them to let them know where they were? It just seemed strange in this day and age with everyone having a cell phone. Maybe the producers set it up so the three took off just to create drama! The whole thing could have been avoided with a text or phone call.

Or even go in to check in them? That's what I would do if my friends were in the restroom for what seemed longer than normal. Vicki, Tamara & Lydia can try to justify their reasons all they want but they were flat out wrong.

Ok sorry to post again but I have a question as I'm re watching the episode. Why does Vicki think Gretchen should look to her as a mentor? Isn't that a bit self righteous?

I think Laurie called the producers and said I have some dirt on Vicki and I want to tell someone. She couldn't do it in a sit down interview, so they selected Gretchen. Was Gretchen even a Housewife when Laurie was? I remember Gretchen came on the show later and it was all about her and Jeff, I never remember her with Laurie.

Vicki is nasty, I hope her dd tells her she needs to wear a diaper.:rotfl:

Laurie wasn't on with Gretchen. I imagine they've met before, but no, they don't know each other. I think Gretchen said they knew each other a couple of ways...one of which is that Laurie and Slade 'dated'.
I do wonder what sparked her desire to tell Gretchen all that stuff, though.

Those were probably the worst strippers I've ever seen. It was pretty funny though watching Heather. That's what I do. I like to see the wild and crazy and feel included without doing anything questionable! Lol

I can't wait for the drama they're sweeping under the rug to resurface!

I know! Shouldn't strippers at least have to be good looking in *some* respect?!:sick:

Or even go in to check in them? That's what I would do if my friends were in the restroom for what seemed longer than normal. Vicki, Tamara & Lydia can try to justify their reasons all they want but they were flat out wrong.

:thumbsup2

In her blog she mentions her belly button and a scar. Am I the only one who missed it? I guess I need to re watch to see what she is talking about

I saw it. It was very obvious but for the love of all that is holy, don't make yourself watch that awful episode again! I'll have to go read the blog now...

I think Gretchen came on this show as a sweet girl who just wanted to be friend with everyone. She was kind ditzy at first but Vickie and Tamara beat her down so bad that she is not just a much more forceful person who does not take crap from anyone. They don't like it but they created it.

Vickie needs to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter