The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FHS_chick_2005

<marquee><font color=magenta>Too busy to even thin

Thanks for your welcomes. That friend of yours doesn't sound very nice. Has anything traumatic happened to her? She could be depressed and nagging on you to make herslef feel better. Anyways, hugs to you! :hug: :grouphug:
no nothing has happened to her recently.. but if you read back a couple hundred pages my aunt (who is also on the DIS) is in the hospital in critical condition.. she has become my best friend... and this friend doesnt understand.. she says I shouldnt care about her and stuff like that when she is high.. but when she is sober she is different...

8,000th poster!

LUCKY! I have been trying to get a round post like that since we started! :rotfl:

well who all is still up I am going to bed now.. I need to get a full night of sleep soon or I am going to turn into a zombie!

welcome again Shelly! hope to talk to you later! :hug:

:wave:

well who all is still up I am going to bed now.. I need to get a full night of sleep soon or I am going to turn into a zombie!

Fo shizzle! :D Thanks again for the welcome; any time you need support I'm here for ya. 'Cause DIS rolls like that! :rotfl:

Night night! Talk to ya tomorrow!

yeah she knows... I called her the night I went and saw her and we all thought she wasnt going to pull through and she said "dude shes just your aunt... it doesnt really matter if she dies..." NO!

not cool!

Wow.....what is wrong with her?

What a horrible thing to say!!!

Good Nite FHS!!!

Hope you get a good nite's sleep!!!

Hey Shelly Belly!!!

Cool Avatar!!! :thumbsup2

Hello, and thanks! The avvie was inspired by an inside joke of a few of my closest friends. We went on a site that takes your name and generates it to a new one. I got from Michelle=Happy poo. WOW, aren't I lucky?? LOL.

I'm bored cuz no one is on. Anyone else up??

So... This is kinda like a random thread, right?

Heya everyone; I haven't ever posted on the Community Boards. I'm better known on the VMK Boards and the Teen Boards. I've heard people get tagged here... the TF is MIA on the other boards. @_@

Long story short: I'm here for a tag. :lmao:

Welcome to our thread! Yep, we are here just randomly talking, having some fun, etc.

not sure about the TF...I've never met him/her but I got about another 300 posts to go...

So what do you want to talk about? :goodvibes

Hello, and thanks! The avvie was inspired by an inside joke of a few of my closest friends. We went on a site that takes your name and generates it to a new one. I got from Michelle=Happy poo. WOW, aren't I lucky?? LOL.

That's funny....:rotfl:

What are you on spring break?

she does it all the time tho... I am sick of it... she pulls stuff like "you always hang out with Josh more than me" or does the "you and Josh need to save your money" stuff.. like she is my mom... and she always talks smack about Josh... about his appearance, his job, his life, our relationship. everything... I am through... I graduated 2 years ago adn intended to leave the drama there.

Hmmm, I try to look for the good in people...sounds like this one is a "tad bit too moody for me" too! (understatement!!)

Welcome to our thread! Yep, we are here just randomly talking, having some fun, etc.

not sure about the TF...I've never met him/her but I got about another 300 posts to go...

So what do you want to talk about? :goodvibes

Hmm.... ack. This is the problem with being up late; there's no funny sparks. Hmm.... Do you have a topic? LOL

Hey Marshay,

Did you make your adrs?

I may have already asked you, but I forget.

Where are you eating at?

yeah she knows... I called her the night I went and saw her and we all thought she wasnt going to pull through and she said "dude shes just your aunt... it doesnt really matter if she dies..." NO!

not cool!

WHAT??? Someone actually said that? Whew...ok, I definitely think there comes a time when you have to cut negative things out of your life...She is one of them.

Hey Shelly Belly..

I notice you are from Jersey like myself.

Do you live in South or North Jersey?

South here!!!

Hey Shelly Belly..

I notice you are from Jersey like myself.

Do you live in South or North Jersey?

South here!!!

North for me :(

And to answer your question, I am on break. Thank god, too! But my friend is off to Mexico. GRR I WANNA GO TO MEXICO! LOL Ah well, Six Flags is on Friday :goodvibes:

What's the site? Maybe we can all go there and find our new names!

Hey Marshay,

Did you make your adrs?

I may have already asked you, but I forget.

Where are you eating at?

Yes, I'm so glad we made all our ADRs before the free dining was announced.

Let me go get my schedule.

What's the site? Maybe we can all go there and find our new names!

Sadly, I don't really remember :( Hmm... maybe try Googling something like "name generator" or something like that.

Well, now that I think about it, I should get off to sleep too. I don't want to be lounging about the house tomorrow. Night everyone!

Since we are on the DDP for the first time, we decided to try a bunch of new restaurants.

Raglan Road - D
Le Cellier - D
Chef Mickeys - D
O'hana - D
Cape May Cafe - B
Boma - D
Le Chefs - L

(not on DDP = Narcoosee. My parents will watch DD one night so we can go out and play!)

"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."

:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter