The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parla

<font color=darkorchid>I don't have room for anoth
One of my girl friend's mom told me that the hippies would have liked the way I dress. I understood it, but I always thought it was a funny thing to say!!! :lmao:

That's funny. The mom of my bff in high school used to praise me for not insisting on having all my clothes from certain mall stores. Bff was so spoiled!

I'm sure all the Ren Fairs are similar -- jousting, shows (mud slinging, etc), lots of food and stuff to buy.

I love the ax and knives throwing games and always try them! Makes me feel like She-Woman!

How about this woman??

shera1.jpg

Yuppers! They other one was being quirky.

Well, I hope everyone has caught up.... Hiro stabbed Sylar through the chest, but there was a trail of blood leading into the sewer, so we're not sure if he'll survive or not?? :confused3

I don't remember a trail of blood. The last image I saw was Sylar laying on the ground and then Hiro in the past with an army forming around him and who we assume was his father riding up on a horse.

Ok, everyone...I'm really, truly, honestly, so very leaving right now...

g'nite all -- it was fun chatting ...it's been a long time since the 5 of us were all together!!!

But we are getting up early tomorrow!

c'ya

Sweet dreams Marshay!!!!!! :cloud9: :wave:

That really sucks! Now I'm mad and you're probably over it. :mad:

Thanks...:goodvibes

WHen it happened, I wrote a letter to the principal on how I felt and he actually thought I was trying to get our coach fired...what a jerk!!!

DISclaimer: I know I am breaking "da rules" by muti replying... but oh well!!

my favorite!!

why dont you like this month??

we have those in the candy store in the mall!!

NO! :mad: only cool people DIS...

hey me too!! but I dont let it bother me and now that I am out of high school I just brush it off!

ME TOO!! I am a country/hard rock girl...

::yes:: Trentmom is always the thread pick me up!! she's awesome... I :love: everyone on this thread!

MY MANAGERS!

omg ditzy cheerleader cant count.. :lmao: I am kidding Sharky I totally love you cuz!!

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, at least it was an interesting Multi Quote and ended with a good one (being that it was from me). :rotfl:

I know... I am fired... I was being lazy.... I didnt mean you were bitter.. I was calling you a BITEr... like you bit my style.. is that just a CA saying??

I remembered the stuff this time!! :laughing:

I read it right! Biter, bitter, bitter, biter. ;)

No, I had babysat for someone in February and they are finally babysitting for us tomorrow night. nothing special planned...just miniature golf and ice cream!

thats going to be fun tho...

I don't think I could call ping pong "close enough" to beach volleyball. :rotfl2:

I tried...

I found that and Mickey doing Karate...I thought ping pong was closer than Karate;)

Next time you got to swim with the sharks!!! We did that twice in Epcot and once in the Bahamas -- totally, absolutely uber-cool!

No thanks! I can't swim and have no desire to be in there with them. I just liked kneeling on the floor and reaching down to pet them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter