The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWHeather

<font color=deeppink>I'd much rather have IASW in
Hey Heather.

I just noticed you were here..

How was workd today??

It was okay. Although, first thing walking in I found out I didn't do something that needed to be done.... Something very time sensitive. I felt sad. :sad1:
But then! I found out that it wasn't my fault at all because I didn't even know about it. So then I felt better.:goodvibes

It was okay. Although, first thing walking in I found out I didn't do something that needed to be done.... Something very time sensitive. I felt sad. :sad1:
But then! I found out that it wasn't my fault at all because I didn't even know about it. So then I felt better.:goodvibes

dont you hate that?!

love the new thread!

I had a semi bad day today, but the rest of the day was fine.

I was up all night...first ds couldn't breathe and I had to do his nebulizr

Then, I woke up, having to go to bathromm quite a lot..

I was so exhausted..that I overslept and woke at 10:30...was supposed to be in at 10am:scared1:

I called the company I work at(i do temp work) and they were real understanding and I offered to come in 12-3..so I didn't put them in a bind,.

A few mins before I made the call to them, they had called the temp agency asking where I was....darn....was hoping temp agency wouldn't find out..

Oh well...I told them truth...and they were fine as well.

i was so nervous, but it all ended well:goodvibes

::yes::

i have my operation at 11 my time.. so by 1 or 2 I should be home feeling pathetic.. you guys can text me all you want! :goodvibes

I didn't know you were having your operation tomorrow.I'm glad you finally got that set up! You'll do fine. Let us know how yu feel! Good Luck! :hug:

Isn't it a riot??:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Mom..do you have the one with me in the denim jacket....I like that pic better...:rotfl2:

I'll have to look around but I know I have it somewhere! If I can find it I'll scan it and post it for you. The girls will love that one!:love:

I'm trying to catch up too everyone. Just got to page 1533

You're almost here!

I wasn't going to catch up, but I'm hearing of this pictures you've posted and I just don't think I can pass up Sharky's sweet sixteen!

You're almost here!

I wasn't going to catch up, but I'm hearing of this pictures you've posted and I just don't think I can pass up Sharky's sweet sixteen!

You have to go back around 1530 to 1532???? Something like that to find the pics I posted earlier. When I finish catching up and I'm almost there, I'll go to the new thread to see what y'all are talking about!!!! :thumbsup2

LOL

Sand castle would be fun...

Is you can get off, do you think DH will come?

My DH will be coming......:goodvibes

He hates the beach as well....:rotfl:

He likes to fly kites or walk the boards with DS....

I dunno if he'll be able to get off from work. If he is "just" in the office and there's not too much going on he may. If he's got meetings and things probably not. :confused3

I dunno if he'll be able to get off from work. If he is "just" in the office and there's not too much going on he may. If he's got meetings and things probably not. :confused3

Okey Dokey....not a prob

Hi by the way!!!:goodvibes

So, cuz how was your day?????

Did you work today?

I'm sorry Tigger. I knew that one of you had a DD but got confused. It still goes though, you and your DH are a family now and you still need to do what is best for you and DH. Don't let anyone push you. I know you miss those kids but hopefully that will rectift itself soon and they will realize how uncaring they are being!!!! :hug:

I know it's okay. There's a lot of things we all share about here, so I know it could get confusing. I took no offence. :hug: I really hope so. I'll be waiting. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter