The Return Of The Cultural Representatives

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
With the news that applications are now being taken for Italian young people to staff the Italy restaurants,how long would you think that means before they would arrive at Epcot?

Under 6 months? over 6 months?

This news is HUGE-"WORLD" Showcase just isn't the same without the "WORLD" being there! :)

This news is HUGE-"WORLD" Showcase just isn't the same without the "WORLD" being there! :)
Yeah, I hope the cultural reps return soon. Some of my favorite Epcot memories are interacting with them. I wore my Phantom Manor t-shirt one day while walking into the Impressions film at the France pavilion and the cast member working the door had a long conversation with me regarding our mutual appreciation for the ride! I tried to communicate in French and probably sounded like a first grader, but it is still one of those little memories that make WDW so much fun

I love the international cast members and of course EPCOT isn't the same without the cultural cast members, but how will Disney get visas for overseas workers when there are still so many cast members furloughed and people in FL out of work?

Yeah, I hope the cultural reps return soon. Some of my favorite Epcot memories are interacting with them. I wore my Phantom Manor t-shirt one day while walking into the Impressions film at the France pavilion and the cast member working the door had a long conversation with me regarding our mutual appreciation for the ride! I tried to communicate in French and probably sounded like a first grader, but it is still one of those little memories that make WDW so much fun
No doubt-they are so much fun!

I really miss hearing all the different accents from Country to Country!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter