"The Romantic Lounge Tour"

Dana49

<font color=FF3300>No longer lonely without a tag<
I'm trying to plan a romantic lounge tour for our last evening at Walt Disney World (early December). Yes, our children have left the nest and it's just the two of us. Our plans are to split one appetizer, and have a single cocktail at three separate locations. Disney will provide all of our transportation. So far, here's what we have (all times are approximate):

5:30 P.M. - The BlueZoo's lounge (Dolphin Resort)
6:30 P.M. - Martha's Vineyard lounge (Beach Club)
8:00 P.M. - Mizner's (Grand Floridian)

"Wishes" should be at around 9:15 P.M. that evening. We're planning on watching the show from the Grand Floridian's boat dock. What do you think? Should we make any changes? Is it a go? Thanks!
:D

Sounds fun! The only thing I would suggest is adding in the Territory Lounge at the Wilderness Lodge. The lounge is great and the lodge is absolutely breathtaking that time of year! The decorations are amazing - absolutely not to be missed! If you want to stick with three, I'd drop the Beach Club and do Wilderness Lodge instead. We love the Beach Club, but it doesn't compare to the Wilderness Lodge at Christmas time.

I know you said lounge's but I would suggest sitting in the lobby at the GF. Someone will come around to take a drink order from you. The lobby is always beautiful but that time of the year the christmas tree and decorations will be up and you will also enjoy the piano player and band. Maybe even a choir signing christmas tunes. I have also seem some couple's dancing. I could spend a whole evening here. I also agree with the above poster, drop BC and visit WL. The lobby area is enchanting at christmas. Have a very Romantic Evening. Susan

The Territory Lounge at the WL is one of our favorites. You can even get the incredible cobbler from Artist Pointe for dessert if you have room.

Territory Lounge at WL, definately.

Also..the small bar attached to Jiko, opens around 6 or 6:30 when dinner reservations start..you can get appetizers there, the bartenders are wonderful..and the food is outstanding..a great time to check our the resort also.

We also love the lounge at the boardwalk..not sure if you can get appetizers..but definately worth stopping for a glass of champagne..or something else special.

Can I ask what the "Romantic Lounge Tour" actually is? Is it something WDW offers? Is there some place on this site where I can find some information on it? I would be really interested in doing this with my DH.

Romantic Lounge Tour..just the name Dana49 gave the resort hopping her and hubby are going to do.

Originally posted by webray
Romantic Lounge Tour..just the name Dana49 gave the resort hopping her and hubby are going to do.

Actually, it's the name that I gave the tour that I planned for my wife and me. Maybe I should suggest it to Disney, it may become as popular as the "Monorail Lounge Tour.".
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter