The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if this could be due to lack of pork, or just a menu reduction due to decreased supplies like pork.

I am wondering if just part of paring down the menu and cost/benefit not there

Just saw Topolino's releases their pared down menu so I think most pal es will see cuts.

Honestly, the whole reflections concept seemed uninspired to me, especially for a DVC resort. That, and the resale restrictions. Disney has way better hotel ideas on the shelf. Maybe they can dust off the Venetian, Persian, or Asian hotel idea in some way shape or form. I would be clamoring to buy direct at one of those. Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness lodge just seem to be superior versons of the reflections concept.

Honestly, the whole reflections concept seemed uninspired to me, especially for a DVC resort. That, and the resale restrictions. Disney has way better hotel ideas on the shelf. Maybe they can dust off the Venetian, Persian, or Asian hotel idea in some way shape or form. I would be clamoring to buy direct at one of those. Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness lodge just seem to be superior versons of the reflections concept.
Just theme it to River Country...people would go nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter