The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More confirmation from other insiders - serpico is saying its a lock for the Rat ride in Epcot, and work could begin this year. Expectation also of a new pavilion, but not on 50th time line, but instead for 40th for Epcot timeline.

I'll see how I feel about this in three months after I ride it in Paris. I would've preferred BatB, but Ratatouille does fit better theme-wise in the pavilion.

More confirmation from other insiders - serpico is saying its a lock for the Rat ride in Epcot, and work could begin this year. Expectation also of a new pavilion, but not on 50th time line, but instead for 40th for Epcot timeline.
More coroboration from MagicFeather over at MDWmagic - he is saying additions to WS look like one pavillion getting an expansion(ride) while another addition would be a new country. Per him expectations would be expansion on plots 4 or 5 or 6 of attached photo. So since 6 is next to France I will assume that will be used for the Rat ride or BatB but as stated above Rat is favored right now. One discussion has it being in 4 which is between Germany and Italy, so maybe a Switzerland?

One weird comment stated by MagicFeather is that the new world is somehow related to Fuller House...which boggles my mind completely.

[GALLERY=]
upload_2017-1-24_10-39-24-png.185847
[/GALLERY]

More coroboration from MagicFeather over at MDWmagic - he is saying additions to WS look like one pavillion getting an expansion(ride) while another addition would be a new country. Per him expectations would be expansion on plots 4 or 5 or 6 of attached photo. So since 6 is next to France I will assume that will be used for the Rat ride or BatB but as stated above Rat is favored right now. One discussion has it being in 4 which is between Germany and Italy, so maybe a Switzerland?

One weird comment stated by MagicFeather is that the new world is somehow related to Fuller House...which boggles my mind completely.

Hmmm...unless the tie in is San Francisco...so maybe BH6 next to Japan?????

[GALLERY=]
[/GALLERY]
Was the image taken down? I can't see it.

okay is this better?

That's great, thank you. Definitely agree with you thinking that 6 would be for the Rat ride and then of the other plots mentioned 4 makes the most sense for a new country (3 could also work, but not one of the ones you mentioned).

Switzerland could work and could be a country I could see helping with the pavilion - and they could do a matterhorn ride there. Not sure what IP would fit there (though Chateau de Chillon is said to be the inspiration for Prince Eric's castle)

[GALLERY=]
[/GALLERY]

I do watch fuller house....I can think of two countries.

New Zealand was mentioned as a joke in session 2.

In session 1 a character had an Indian themed party.

I watched Fuller House as well. I don't remember any other countries than the ones you mentioned.

Kimmy's husband is from Argentina and they crash an Irish wedding. But I could be scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

Update - TL in MK is getting some love
We know SGE is on seasonal, supposedly to be altered to a new ride - was once thought it would be WiR but that is not the case now, per say.
Also there is a rumor that Tomorrowland speedway is going to change, potentially go away.
Per Martin at MDWMagic:
For the (unofficial) record there seems to be four speedway options - none of which I emphasise so far as I know are a done deal.

Overhaul and overlay the existing attraction

Radically alter and overlay the concept but change it.

Radically alter and overlay the concept but change it as part of a bigger project

Fully remove the existing attraction for something new

Should any of these happen the attraction and the area around it will receive a very welcome update.

And of course this is (mostly) unconnected to the SGE project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter