The Saddest Day

Today we were supposed to drive to Buffalo and then fly into MCO. We had 10 nights/11 days at Riverside and Beach Club. We have re-booked for next August 9th-19th (so only 364 days to go :crazy: ). Glad to have something to look forward too at least. We had a mini vacation in the Niagara Area (Fort Erie, Butterfly Conservatory, Ghost Walk at Niagara-on-the Lake). Miss my Disney though!

On Saturday we went to Paris!

wait for it

Ontario.

Looking at going to Stratford next weekend. Gonna pass on the Bieber walking tour though.

Got an email today from sea world residence inn about my arrival next week sigh . It’s through airmiles was non refundable . I suppose I should notify them

Got an email today from sea world residence inn about my arrival next week sigh . It’s through airmiles was non refundable . I suppose I should notify them

did you contact them and try to refund due to COVID? I had a few non refundable things refunded because the extreme circumstances :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter