The Saga of our Disney Dream home - It's about time!

Wow! Looking great! I have to tell you I love the toiletries! Great touch! I love the sink in your bathroom! I need to find a Villain one for our bathroom.

I love that the KVC is complete with H2O products! The sink with Mickey and Minnie is cute.

Wow! Looks so great! I love how you have it all made up like a DVC suite:cool1: Especially with all the Disney touches, i'd love to stay here. How many points per night we talking about?:)

WOW.............you have really been working. It is coming together!!

I love all of your touches. I agree with PIO - just WOW!!!!

Things are really coming together. I had to smile when I saw Olaf. Is this the little one or the big one? I absolutely adore the Mickey and Minnie sink.

Corinna

Wow! I fell behind somehow.

I have to tell you, that backyard is IT! I love So Cal yards and yours is perfect! :thumbsup2

KVC looks nice. Confirmed reservation? Hmmm........;)

Your pieces are lovely. So glad you have room to display your treasures. :goodvibes It's fun to be surrounded by the things we love and bring us joy.

I wish I could have done Sunday's race, but that was more than double Saturday's. When I get back into shape, I want to do the half. I flew down on Friday and wanted to reach out to you. My husband and the boys did not drive down until around 7:30pm, and I arrived before 9am. I had no way of leaving though, because I did not have a car. I also did not know if and when I would score some shoes, so I knew I needed to keep my day open. I got on the list to return at 1:10pm, but they took me back a little early. Got a pair of pink and a pair of blue.

If the race had been on Sunday for me, I probably would have done more park time on Saturday. I was so tired that we barely spent any time at the parks after the race.

The guest room looks amazing. I LOVE that you made it so Disney right down to the amenities. I am sure your parents love it. Even though you've made a lot of obvious progress, there is nothing about your house that could possibly embarrass you. It was beautiful from the beginning. My kids loved it so much they were ready to move in.

Incredible! I had no idea...I can see you are a much more ardent DL fan than I am now...my aspirations for someday...:goodvibes

Looking awesome! Where is the point chart lol. Any coincidence it's revealed the same time as the Poly :-)

I love love love your sink! The suite looks fab. Love the pictures. What is the map? I can't quite see. An Island of some sort. By the TV. The cabinets are wonderful and great to see all your fabulous items in there. Love the clock! That's awesome.

I've really been neglecting this thread! Not much has been going on, but I'll try to let you know what's up

Lots and lots of progress!!!

Love the Mickey and Minnie sink, that is sooo cute!

The new cabinet looks beautiful, I'm sure it's difficult to choose what to put in.

Have fun at dinner!

Thanks! It's almost full but not with its final contents.

It's coming along really nicely :thumbsup2 enjoy your family time !

Thanks!

.....love, love, LOVE the H2O Disney products in the bathroom! :thumbsup2 But tell me - why did you opt for the push-button door lock? No Mickey Bands???!!?!? :rotfl2:

:lmao:

....one thing's for sure - your home certainly has curb appeal! :thumbsup2

Thank you Kim!

I had that pedestal sink in the guest bath of my previous house.

Thanks and :welcome: that sink was there when we moved in but I like your taste!

Let me know if you're happy for me to post pictures here.

Absolutely! I left off with preparation for your arrival. I have lots more responses to catch up on and then some new things to post, once I get caught up on replies.

Alison was preparing the KVC for me and my family to come visit. We arrived in October last year, late at night and spent a bit of time chatting before crashing.

I got lucky the next day. Alison let me into the kitchen to cook!

It's a great space and I really enjoyed all the Disney touches she had.

We spent the afternoon at her place, just looking round.

Anyone else interested in that cabinet?

I could have spent ages there taking pictures of everything; but in the end I restricted myself to my favourite pieces.

These were my favourite pieces from the cabinet in the entryway.

I totally LOVED LOVED LOVED the Tiffany lamps in the living room.

And I wished my bags were big enough for me to 'borrow' a pirate.

We also spent a bit of time in the garden on the first afternoon. DH and I spied an unopened box.....outside......and we couldn't help ourselves. This is what we did with our afternoon. We kept our hands busy by putting that table and chairs together whilst our minds were filled with chatter and news.

It really was a very pleasant way to catch up with Alison. And the view wasn't half bad either.

I took these pictures of the pool on the following day. It seems appropriate to post them now...so that all the pool ones are all in the same post.

It really is a lovely place to put up your feet and relax.....

....and catch up on your dose of antibacterial medicine.

For the record, it didn't come from the Tiki Bar!!

We waited a while for the pool and spa temperature to hit a reading that we were prepared to jump into.

The temperature didn't seem to bother the locals, though.

Some of you here are 'watchers' on my TR and you might see duplicates of these pictures appears on that TR in the next week or so. And by way of teaser, if you want to see pictures of me and/or Alison in the pool, you'll have to wait for that update!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter