the Scandalous murder mystery game

Mr.Pricklepants: That is really sad:sad1::sad2:. Does anybody want to get dole whip.

OCC: When does the next mm start?

Park Managment:

Guests someone has vandalized part of adventureland.
EPV0394-1_filtered22.jpg

The spitting camels were purposely overloaded and drowned that part of the park. Due to this Adventureland will be closed for renovations for a while.
Whoever did this left 5 pink erasers at the seen.
!!e+wvVQE(U~$(KGrHqQOKiQEw13iIBCdBMU)-,JPKw~~_37.JPG

Dastan: something is odd about the number 5, we have to find the murder before it's too late and plus my DVD comes out tomorrow I can't die

This is what I spent last night doing :) But when I tried to copy paste it erased my formatting so I had to do it over :(

Scandalous

Murder

Mystery

Event Number 1.

Damage: The tile murals in the castle were all chipped off except for the one with the evil step mother. Painted in red by the step mother was, “At one point they WILL GET YOU!” All the tiles were then moved to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

Clue: A ripped piece of muddy paper reading,
“I miss you! When are you coming back?”

Event Number 2.

Murder: A Cast Member’s head was smashed into the wall with such great force that his skull was cracked and he died.

Clue: A feather.

Event Number 3.

Murder: Anastasia “fell” from the top of Splash Mountain.

Clue: Scraps of metal.

Event Number 4.

Damage: The spitting camels were purposely overloaded and drowned that part of the park.

Clue: Five pink erasers.

ooc: ok guys you didnt submit enough for a detective so ill choose someone from each category to be a detective

and also thanks to you above me. i was just gonna do that im puttin it on the front page

ooc: Thanks, Bailey! Also, mherz, would you be so kind as to put a list of who played who/which characters are still alive on the first page (just, like, copy-paste the list from the signups and put the dead ones in a different color or something)? It would make it so much easier to keep track of what's going on! ^_^

Quasimodo: Someone needs to catch all these troublemakers, and fast. I'm starting to think my master was right about the world....

Figment: Ive been thinking about these clues.......

Letter: misses someone that's gone.

Feather: A bird, has a pet bird, or lives around interesting birds.

Erasers: Someone that's a good writer, A character that changes during it's film, a person that wants to change it's ways.

Scraps of metal: Technology, Trains, crashed a car, and a lot more.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter