The Scream Queens of Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - a.k.a. 8 min. of Ryno & Oliver screaming

TheMaxRebo

DIS Veteran
Just noticed this on Youtube but they put together all the bits from their walk-throughs at HHN Hollywood where Ryno and/or Oliver screamed like children

Also appreciate they put on repeat when people would slam their heads into the camera

Oliver just running away screaming at the end might be my favorite part

I really have no desire to ever go to a HHN but I really enjoyed this!

My favorite was the running away too, but watch it a second time and pay attention to the reactions of strangers in front of Ryno and Oli. The looks are worth it alone.

I appreciate how much Oliver & Ryno manned up to do this & have it recorded. Frankly, I couldn't do it at all. Universal Halloween Horror Nights are not for me at all. I love Disney MNSSHP because that is what it is. Not scary. I have seen enough frightening & devastating things in real civilian life on the roads that it simply isn't entertainment to me anymore. But that may be part of my 45 yrs plus generation & also my Cdn vet friends who have seen overseas service. I grew up with Jaws, Ammityville Horror, Poltergeist, My Bloody Valentine, Silver Bullet, etc but it was a laugh at the obvious crazy gore & leave it behind kind of thing. Never really centred around Halloween season. I was in the generation before Texas Chainsaw, Hills Have Eyes, Freddy et al. I suppose these have become classics since my teenage years. I try to have some balance & understand this is escapism at its best for the generations behind me. I kind of hope that those generations never have it brought home as reality. For me, that would be one of the kinder side benefits of my generation's conflict and domestic issues . . . that younger folks get to keep their fun, thrill & escapism from the harsh, nasty realities of life. Wishing all the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter