The Search For The Elusive Duffoofy Or Our Wacky Family Blowout!!

kaoden39

<font color=peach>Prayers and pixie dust from your
Hi Everybody!!

It's my favorite time of year!! It's time to plan our next family trip to Disneyland!! Yay!! We are a family of 6 Disney fans, and I can honestly say we are all major fans now!!

The cast of characters;
Myself, Michele. I am a stay at home mom to three teenager/young adults.
My DH, Scotty who I shall refer to as Weird Bike Guy or WBG.
My mom, Beverly who I may or may not be calling Grumpy. It will depend on both of our moods.
Our 19 year old daughter, Kacy. I need to consult for a nickname for her.
Our daughter, Kody who will be 18 at the time of the trip. I think I will call her Big Time Rush Fanatic or BTRF for short.(This is subject to change.)
And lastly but not least our son, Loren who will be 16 at the time of the trip. He shall be Simba for the sake of the trip report.(This also is subject to change.)

The cast may grow. I am thinking of asking some friends to schedule their trip for the same time. It is my mom's best friends and her grandkids. The grandson is Simba's best friend. I'll let you all know if there are any changes in the cast.

The dates;
We are planning on November 11 through November 16th.

The where;
No surprise to friends we will be staying at the beautiful Ayres Hotel. WBG and I just spent our second honeymoon there in February. Love, love, love the place. I cannot say enough good about it.

That's it for now. I expect Kacy and Kody at least to drop by as they are both Disboard members. Ciao for now!!

Hi Chele

I am here!!

Looks like going be a great trip:wizard:

Okay the nicknames have been set! Well, okay a few have. It's time for the Mouseketeer Roll Call!!

Kacy is now Snow White!
Kody is Princess Dot!

The rest of the names or nicknames shall stay the same.

238.gif

Happy Easter everyone!!
Marsha and Andrea if you are there I know how you will all love this graphic!!

Okay the nicknames have been set! Well, okay a few have. It's time for the Mouseketeer Roll Call!!

Kacy is now Snow White!
Kody is Princess Dot!

The rest of the names or nicknames shall stay the same.

238.gif

Happy Easter everyone!!
Marsha and Andrea if you are there I know how you will all love this graphic!!

Tell Kacy...good choice :thumbsup2

Happy Easter to you and your family as well :goodvibes

:yay: Woo Hoo a new PTR!!! :yay: Sure wish I could come down at that time, but not with our big WDW trip in December!! Maybe one of these years we'll talk you into going during the Diva trip......lol

I'm in! Can't wait to hear about this.

And THAT is only the Easter Bunny of my nightmares!! :lmao:;)

It's funny, I just finished my photo book from our January 2012 trip and made a page of Disney "Villains" -- Zurg, Evil Queen, Jafar, etc. Then DD6 says, "mom, what is Pooh doing on this page?"

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

Tell Kacy...good choice :thumbsup2

Happy Easter to you and your family as well :goodvibes

I knew you'd like her name choice! Thank you. I hope you guys had a nice holiday.

:yay: Woo Hoo a new PTR!!! :yay: Sure wish I could come down at that time, but not with our big WDW trip in December!! Maybe one of these years we'll talk you into going during the Diva trip......lol

It might be a bit rough doing both resorts but oh wouldn't that be fun! I probably am not going to be doing that.:rolleyes1

I'm in! Can't wait to hear about this.

And THAT is only the Easter Bunny of my nightmares!! :lmao:;)

It's funny, I just finished my photo book from our January 2012 trip and made a page of Disney "Villains" -- Zurg, Evil Queen, Jafar, etc. Then DD6 says, "mom, what is Pooh doing on this page?"

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

Hi Marsha!! I can't wait to tell you all about it!!:rotfl:

I kind of had to giggle when I saw him and just knew I had to use him.:goodvibes

Oh you are too funny!! Did you happen to see the end of my other trip report? I posted a video at the end that shows the interior of the Lily Belle and I thought you might be interested in that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter