The Seas with Nemo & Friends vs Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid

Better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Mouseketeer
seas-with-nemo-and-friends-00.jpg

under-the-sea-journey-of-the-little-mermaid-new-00.jpg

I voted Nemo (although the "where's Nemo?" chirping can be annoying) cause I like the end in The Seas area & getting to explore. It's perfect for really hot days or icky weather.

I may have done them each once many years ago, now we skip Mermaid area altogether and just walk into the aquarium through the gift shop!

I’ve only done mermaid once but do nemo at least once each trip. It’s not the greatest ride but was my nephews favorite his first time there so we enjoy it. And I know that movie so I do like it. I liked mermaid when I rode it but never saw the movie and never make a point of going on it (but wouldn’t mind either). Nemo also never has much of a wait when we go on it. I wouldn’t wait more than about 20 minutes for either.

Although not “big” rides, I really enjoy both these rides every time I go on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter