• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants

Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants

• I saw the moviue, have not read the book, hated the movie, and am not going to read the book

• I saw the movie, loved the movie, didn't read the book, and am going to read the book

• I saw the movie, thought the movie was ok, and might read the book

• I saw the movie, thought the movie was ok, and will read the book

• Saw the movie, thought it was OK, and won't read the book

• Read the book, liked the book, and will see the movie

• Read the book, didn't like the book, but will see the movie

• Read the book, didn't like the book, and will not see the movie

• Read the book, thought it was good, and will not see the movie

• Have not read the book

• What is the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants?

• Huh?????

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought it wasn't as good as the book (most aren't) but it was pretty good... :teeth: :teeth:

I read half of the book and it was pretty good, saw the movie and thought it was awesome. and am continueing to read the other half of the book. :rotfl:

I haven't read the book, but am looking forward to seeing the movie sometime

I've read the first 2 books and am in the middle of reading the 3rd one. I really liked them all. I don't know if I'll see the movie in the theater, but I will definitely see it sometime.

I have read the first and part of the second book
I am just dieing to see the movie cause every one I ask says it is awsome
Can't wait!!!!

I read all the books as soon as each came out and I LOVED them. I can't wait to see the movie!

I read the books, loved them and so I saw the movie, it was a good one

I thought the movie was awesome. I was a lil bummed out that they changed the story so much from the actual story in the book, but it was still good. The movie experience was even better because it was my 3 friends and I watching the movie, and we all represented one of the girls. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter