• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The smell of the H20+ sea salt body lotion

danceteacher

Mouseketeer
Okay, I love the smell of the body lotion from DCL. Santa brings me the H20+ products in my stocking...any Scentsy folks out there know what smell/combination of smells would get me close to the scent of the sea salt lotion/products. Just Breathe is close-ish. I put a walmart "garden rain" scent in with it....nope. Anyone have an idea? My Scentsy rep is amazing, but she's a football mom and otherwise engaged right now, no time for my smell nonsense right now. Annnnnnd, collectively, the DIS Boards know everything.

i'm not sure I understand. are you looking for products other than h20 that have that smell? you can buy the h20 sea salt hydrating body lotion from the h20 site.
i'm just not sure if your saying you are getting h20 for xmas but your looking for other options to get you through till then. if that is the question, sorry, I can't help so ignore this post. :o

Would love to know the answer to this I LOVE that smell and have looked for it in other products but no luck. I make soap and have a rather large collection of essential oils and fragrance oils and have not found it. I have a few that are close, but not quite it.

Yankee candle put out a sea salt oil diffuser awhile back. It was in their tranquil series. It smelled really nice but I can't remember if it smelled exactly like the H2O.

i'm not sure I understand. are you looking for products other than h20 that have that smell? you can buy the h20 sea salt hydrating body lotion from the h20 site.
i'm just not sure if your saying you are getting h20 for xmas but your looking for other options to get you through till then. if that is the question, sorry, I can't help so ignore this post. :o

I'm looking for a scent for my Scentsy warmer that will mimic the smell of the H20+ products for my home. Scentsy warmers melt wax cubes and release a smell in the room. Their "Just Breathe" scent is close. Its missing something. Can't put my finger on what. My nose isn't sophisticated enough. Since I'm Santa because I'm the mom, I do purchase the products from the H20+ site. :)

There is Sea Salt Mist that might be close. I really like the scent but I am not sure it reminded me of the H20 stuff. Maybe mixed with another scent. Ocean or Luna maybe?

I would to know this too if anyone figures it out.

I'm gonna try Sea Salt Mist and start combining it, I've got Ocean and Just Breathe. (No, I don't have a Scentsy problem...why do you ask :) In other news, Scentsy is discontinuing Lucky In Love. Rude. That's my favorite.) The Just Breathe is good, it's got a spa-vibe that I like, but...we're 259 days out from our next cruise, so I'm just looking for something to help the time go faster :)

I think Ocean was discontinued but I am hoping it is just temporary. Luna is my favorite but I also have way to many bars!

Is there a body wash available that is reasonably priced (not H20 or Disney brand) that smells like Disney sea salt body wash?

Is there a body wash available that is reasonably priced (not H20 or Disney brand) that smells like Disney sea salt body wash?
I'd be interested in that too.

On a side note, I did buy my mother the H2O lotion when I was on the Dream in January (she always complains she can't find ocean type smells at Bath and Bodyworks anymore). So, while I was visiting her this weekend, she sat down next to me after her shower and I said, "You smell like the cruise ship!" We had a good laugh.

I was standing in the shower the other with my Equate (Walmart Brand) baby wash/shampoo and it hit me that the scent seemed familiar ~ then I thought of our Disney cruises. To me it smells like the H20 body wash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter