• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The song that is played at your funeral is the last song you listened to , what song is being played at your funeral?

It would be something from the album Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo which was the most recent thing I was listening to in the car. I can't remember which track it was on last, but I think it's either "Heard Somebody Cry" or "Dead Man's Party" itself. Pretty much everything on that album is pretty appropriate for a funeral - at least MY funeral!

Amore. We put on Italian music for our spaghetti dinner last night.
My funeral is really coming together. lol

99 Luftballoons as I was coming home this evening, oddly enough I think that song is supposed to be about a nuclear holocaust.

Not possible. I've already got my funeral playlist completely buttoned down. :rockband: I don't listen to regular music much so if we went with your thing, it would be the music from the opening credits of The Last of Us and that would just be weird. :laughing:

The Wiggles "Big Red Car" - yeah I babysit my grandson.... great now I have an earworm...

“It’s the end of the World as we know it” by R.E.M.

It’s the last song on my run playlist. How appropriate.

Well - the last thing I just heard was "If the World Should End" from Spider-Man, Turn Off the Dark..

The Pretender by Foo Fighters

For my funeral, I'd prefer it to be Everlong or My Hero, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter