• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The spell it out game(with prizes)

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
I will post a word and the person who posts after this will post the first letter the second person the second letter and so on and the last person to put the letter gets a prize after that i will post a new word again. Winners may not have consective wins. Every partcipant will have unlimited trys but only three wins for prizes after that you can still win but don't get anything.

Let's start of with something easy.. hmm.. how about the name of a village in Wales? yes ok then...
The first word is..........(drumroll)..

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch(try saying that once LOL)(and yes it is a word)

just a reminder like say renpener posted a letter and then someone else posted the next letter renpener can post it again and so on and so on

next is W. I don't want to post another W....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter