The spooky grind 10/31-11/1

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy Halloween 🎃

well we’ve almost made it through another month. Don’t forget to turn your clocks back tonight.

we don’t get trick or treaters on our street, miss seeing little ones dressed up.

megan doing some homework
I have a few cards to finish up for a customer.
order rubber stamp with my biz name on it for back of cards

going to watch movies and have a junk food afternoon/evening

tomorrow:
Post Christmas cards and monitor, please go check them out.

megan homework

be safe if going out tonight.
have a wonderful Weekend and stay safe

Morning Ladies,

Happy Halloween! Joe and I got home Thursday afternoon. It's good to be home and to get back into a routine and finally get some sleep. So happy to see October go - each day has been just one emotional rollercoaster ride after another and to be honest with you, all six of us siblings are just wiped out. I am just glad that Dad is now at peace and with Mom. He made a brave decision to stop treatment, knowing that dialysis everyday for the rest of his life while in a nursing home was just no way to live. Thank you again for all of your prayers and support - they truly did help me!

Today:
Laundry
Go thru stack of mail and paperwork on my desk and trash/file
Send copy of Dad's obit to his sisters, extended family and friends
Start going thru Dad's items I brought back home with me. Brought back items for my two yougest brothers to give/send to them (they have young school aged children and couldn't make this last trip)
Relax/nap
Start going thru photos I picked up at Dad's - two laundry baskets full!!!

Tomorrow:
Walk
Announce scrapbook winner for October Challenge
Take down Halloween decor, put out Thanksgiving decor
Pay a couple bills
Relax/nap

Enjoy your weekend and extra hour of sleep :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter