The Timeshare Store..where did it go???

Disney Duo

We Love Disney
I can not find the site for The Timeshare Store. When I go to the web address associated with DVC Sales, I get an error message. Also, when I try to find it I get the same message. Can anyone help me??? Thanks.:(

Have you by chance installed any new Microsoft software that may be doing some blocking? I'm running Windows XP Beta RC1 and Internet Explorer 6.0.2025 that came with the XP Beta. I find that the banner add that used to show at the top of this screen is now blocked, perhaps because IE doesn't see a valid privacy policy or some other reason. However, I can click on the links on the black bar about 1" down on the screen.

Thanks. Apparently it is blocked now as I did install something new. However, it did work, Drusba ,when I go to DVC-resales.com. Thanks again!:) Wishing for more points!!!!!:pinkbounc

It hasn't worked for me for the last week or two, either.

I'm a WebTV user.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter