The tips are so many

E

Ellenpass

Thank you Dis board for moleskin, fanny packs, the little plastic ticket holders from Claire's, Priceline, the restaurant ratings, Super Walmart, water, more water, little personal fans, Disney Dollars, the stroller, and the Passporter,
(that's what I can remember).
The fun begins in 22 hours-Ellen
:cool:

:D Aren't these boards the greatest!? Have a fantastic trip and make sure you post any tips you have when you get back.

HAVE FUN!!!

What are Moleskins? This is the third or forth time I have seen it mentioned and don't know what it is and if and where to buy? We are leaving 7-10.

There ARE tons of tips!! Everytime I read one I think I might use, I copy and paste the info into a word document titled "Disney Ideas". There's no piece of paper I have to keep adding to and I will be sure not to forget any of these wonderful ideas!!

Dr. Scholl's Moleskin Plus Padding:

Soft cotton flannel padding material protects feet from painful shoe friction. Material cuts to any size or shape for application on foot or inside shoe.

You can get it from you local drug store. Don't forget scissors to cut it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter