• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Tragedy of MacBeth - Denzel Washington

CT Yankee

Mouseketeer
We just saw this in the the movie theater and it was exceptionally well done from the acting to the filming to the editing. Outstanding performances all around and nothing seemed forced, which is tough with Shakespeare. I was a bit disappointed in the "She should have died hereafter" soliloquy. That's kinda the show stopper and it seemed like this scene was rushed.

Had no idea this was out there, it's rare these sorts of films make it to the theaters since it's such a niche audience. No theater for me but I like MacBeth & I like Denzel so I'll definitely look for it.

Glad to hear...I added to my watchlist on Apple + because it looked good. Have to wait till 1/14 though. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter