• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Two Really Old(ish) Happyhaunts Go South. Alone... But With ECVs!

DED!!

Frickles: how can you run a successful travel agency (BTW, can I get a discount on my next WDW vacation?), but not figure out how to quote?

HA. I figured out how to quote one thing but quoting multiple things is blowing my mind. I can, however, snag an A&E fast pass with lightening speed at midnight on the 60th day prior to a client's check in. Skillz.

You could get a discount on your next WDW vacation, Z. However, you would have to share your real name, address, phone number, jersey number, and credit card information.... and we both know that will be like getting you to order a cheese plate.

Silly: cheese is good, cheese is fine. It belongs on a burger, a ham sandwich and smothering the crap out of broccoli. NOHollywoodStrangler. Cheese is not, should not be, and is never acceptable as, the basis for a Trip Report. Steak. Cake. Donuts. these are the proper subjects of a Trip Report. Perhaps even a bread pudding. If it's covered in banana foster sauce. But not cheese. This thing has me so backed up, I haven't gone in a week.

Au contraire mon frère, au contraire. Yes, I wrote that in the language of cheese-eating surrender monkeys to prove something, not sure what, it may come to me. Stilton with walnuts and blackberries is a sublime thing rarely surpassed. A nice cambozola makes a day brighter and more clear. A good smoked anything is lovely and well. A nice aged gouda is superb and wondrous. Trader Joe's Italian Truffle Cheese, that is a thing so delightfully wondrous words can never do it justice, but must be expended anyway in the human quest to reach towards the ineffable. I will stop listing cheeses now despite a long arsenal of cheeses waiting for justice.

So you see, it is Manifest Destiny that cheese should be discussed and described with loving care and detail, it must be given its place of honor and recognition, hence it is a superb basis for trip reportage. The only thing more suitable might be crème brûlée which is fun to type since it has all those diacritics that make it look fancy and has been scientifically shown to be the most sublime dessert known to mankind to date (as a dessert scientist I have independently verified this in many experiments).

I would spill more words, but I fear that in your cheese naïvety there is little I can do, all I can do is point to a lovely slice of Stilton with some walnuts and blackberries and a few nice crackers and pray you taste the light. Make speed to the cheese :moped:

Magically, with Mickey's foot to their asp.

:rotfl2:

I'm speechless. Without words.
Because I really can't think of anything to add.

Except to say that we have a cheese section, in our kitchen. And honeycomb. Even. Because I got a little ooc at a cheese shop awhile back.

Also where did the "Reason for edit:" go?

Also also, Hi Zubby wubby. And everyone else. Except Java, someone needs to send her a bat signal.

Hello friends! And ZZUB.

reply guys:

Redhatlady: You are such a lady!!! Cause you are borg with the needing to get my house in order with dishes and laundry before trippie. Ma'am.

Then...again...you wanna party hearty. Like when you were younger????? I hear ya! Borgaswell. I cannot do damage like I used to anymore either.

But...I figure I've done plenty of damage for a lifetime. Did you ditch your pants to skinny dip in frigid Canadian waters a lot too?????

I bet you didn't Ma'am. Or maybe you did???? Cause you seem to "get" Me(l) a little bite there. lol. Anywho... thanks for riding with these bunch of fools.

They're all good.

Except for ZZUB. A given. Doesn't he charm a lil bit tho? And... Ash?????

She peed on Mickey Mouse at 'Ohana. AFTERALL.

Who does that???????

Apparently... she's also on the wispy vodka train. OLO. Chicken fart.

Anyhow. Redhatlady. I am glad you stuck along thru all my boring domestic chores to wait for an equally boring chapter of this POC trippie.

Can we do tea? soon? I have a red hat too.

POOKIE!!! Glad you enjoyed Mellyman raging to be-jesus !!!

I also liked it a lot tbh... In fact, he might have got some hugs and kisses over it. OH my God... it was funny. And so so masculine.

SHER: Glad you are back!

Butt. I wanna know why the hick...lol... LOL. You are thinking about my husband's rear end?

Listen, you sexy beach...stay away! With your exotic bumpkin meat treats. And your pastry skillz. Which I'm sure are way better than mine.

Crust makin' makes me go all stressed. Will it be light and fluffy??? Or will it sink like a rock???NOZZUBSEVENTUALBLOCKAGESURGE.

Let Me(l) go on the record here about Mellyman's fatness.

Mellyman is 6'4". In flats. (in all our pics I am wearing heels while he wears flats). He weighs 240lbs. So is Beth's boyfriend Alex. Yet... different different shapes. Alex is all big and wide. Slimishbutthick. Mellyman is all regular sized. Except for his gut. there sad it. He has a rather large midsection. The rest is all normal. He calls it his "keg". And is fine with it. Hence being on board with Fat Man and all that. I embrace it too. Lovingly. He's a warm solid chuck of shelter. For Me(l). And honestly... I don't wanna lose him to some beach because he's all ripped.

Women seem to appreciate that build. As we have experienced with Calvin these days. Also 6'4" and 200lbs. Can dead lift 300 lbs. We know we know everyone knows. Sheesh.

Do you see WHAT I AM TRYING TO FEED HERE... Th0?????? The amount of cooking is getting ridiculous. SO... Send me leftover roadkill. Stat. I really don't care anymore. I'm running outta big box store options.

FRICKLES PICKLES: DED.

Just ded with the cheese plate. OLO~

Mr. SILLI:

I may or may not have a new crush now. NOHaley!!!

Killed me and left Me(l) for DED. On the side of the road. For SHER and her poor new husband to make holiday torchon foie gras with.

A Canadian delicacy... to their backwoods yokels who think Canada is just eastwest of them.

AND... ZZUBLESBBUBLES:

Loved your use of antideluvian!!!!BTB. (by the by...oh...new one!)

Remember when you had hair?

Finally. Finally... you like something I wrote.

I gotta go. Throw up. But... in a good way.

For old times sake.

Hijack all you want my friendish. I'm just glad to have you back. Here.

Shudder.

oh. BTW. Since you missed our yoga class and all that.

You owe Me(l) one.

So... I have signed us up for a three day seminar in Toronto. Next week. It's a "Canadian Regional Foods Experience". BTB. You will be staying at Trump Towers in an executive suite. I would have preferred to book you into The HRC Sweets. But ...they don't exist.

I booked u. But... am not paying for.

Bring some ZZUBing bags. too. Cause you... MY DEAR FRIEND...

Are gettin' SCREECHED IN... and... KISSING THE COD !!!!

Clear your schedule.

Bring Little Debbies.

Cheers, Mel

Edit. yes, where IS MasterGracey?????? He WAS funny as crap.

hi Haley! :)

Oh so happy to find your new trip report! I remember yours and Zzub's well.

The Happy haunts are back!

Your visit to the water park was very scary, I hope that does not happen again.

Love the evening at Epcot.

I don't blame Mellyman for pounding on the door, I am surprised that didn't end the shenanigans next door, but Mickey Security took care of the problem.

No one died. NOLordJohnMarbury, Leo, Sen. Stackhouse, Or HRC's dreams of a coronation.

That last part? HRC? DEDDDD!

You could get a discount on your next WDW vacation, Z. However, you would have to share your real name, address, phone number, jersey number, and credit card information.... and we both know that will be like getting you to order a cheese plate.

:rotfl2:It's funny because it's so true.

And.....I will show you how to multi-quote if you show me how to automatically turn LOL (or OLO) into chicken fart. FYI to TFI. Same to BORG. No Offense to NO. Said to sad. And undercooked chicken wings to something that won't get me sick (NOT roadkill pie, even with crust). Can't wait to eat carbs and hang out at the Ditch with you, sweet girlfriend!

IMMEDIATELY... all... the girls in the room. Started screaming. Not just a singular scream but... like a 6 or 7 seconds prolonged horror movie classic horror movie girl screams.

All together... and they went on and on for like I said 6 or 7 seconds. JUST SCREAMING!!!!

lol.

Then. Dead silence for like a second. Then some young guy yelled "Sorry. Sorry. OK. Sorry." He sounded frightened.

Mel, this was a classic. The visual (and/or audible) image is hysterical! And I'm sure all the other neighboring rooms were thankful for the Hippo's intervention. Or maybe not. Maybe the phone call would've been the way to go the first time.....;)

For the love of Disney why aren't you headed to the MK yet! BB? No park? Did you at least get the donuts???

Totally BORG with my girl here, Mel. Are you two EVER going to a real park? To actually take part in, y'know. park attractions? I will not agree with the Z-man that this TR is boring, but it may be getting a little.......confusing. Walmart, Chevy's, Fuddruckers, and a couple of waterparks. Why did you travel all the way to Orlando? I mean, it was the middle of the summer, so a waterpark close to home wouldn't be out of the question. You could've just hit Canada's Wonderland or something. I bet they have really good cheese, too. The pump kind. For nachos and chili dogs and such. And mass-market-type "poutine".

I'm lost, by the way. Who is Me(l) v. Mel? Are you Me(l) or Mel? It seems you use the terms interchangeably like flammable and non-flammable.

Z, pay attention, please. We can't keep slowly explaining things for you Alabama peeps. Think first person (Me, with an l), and third person, as in Mel, that cute girl with donkey teeth, and/or her hippo husband.

Except to say that we have a cheese section, in our kitchen. And honeycomb. Even. Because I got a little ooc at a cheese shop awhile back.

I love this. And the Sillies. I am coming for a visit someday, mainly to see the cheese section and the hedgehog.

I did a lot of quotes just to get some admiration from Frickles, TFI. Now let's get through this Blizzard Beach day and get ourselves to the Magic Kingdom! Or Soarin'! Or Tower of Terror! Something. Please.

And no more chain restaurants.

Or is that too much to wish for?

Editable comment: Z, GAKitty has been informed of your Roll Tide. I'm sure she'll be thrilled.

Last edited:
Ash, I am in awe. You really showed off with all those quotes and it makes me happy to know that I can be cool like that soon. And I can't help you with the L O L thing - if I could, I would know how to fix my own problem. chicken fart

HA. I figured out how to quote one thing but quoting multiple things is blowing my mind. I can, however, snag an A&E fast pass with lightening speed at midnight on the 60th day prior to a client's check in. Skillz.

I'd spill my kids' social security numbers and vote for Bernie Sanders if it got me a decent discount to WDW that I didn't have to wait for. You promise me some insider deals, and I'll PM you faster than Teppanyaki moved through the ZZUB digestive system. Word!

I will not agree with the Z-man that this TR is boring, but it may be getting a little.......confusing. Walmart, Chevy's, Fuddruckers, and a couple of waterparks. Why did you travel all the way to Orlando?
You of course, DID agree with me whether you realized it or not. Classic liberal. Even when you're on the right side of an argument, you're wrong.

Silly: your paean to cheese made me throw up in my mouth a little. Creme brulee is also full on disgusting. It's like gelatinous mucus. NOGuacamole.

:moped:

Edit to add: Hi Haley! It is still all about you, FYI.

Hey all!

I'm just gonna pop in here for a sec for to clear up your questions about our POC boring trip to Disney.

Cause I don't wanna include it in an actual chapter. But I figure I can give you a fairly sound explanation.

This past March was when I booked the trip for us. We had been planning to go away somewhere anyway. The DVC points situation just made it easy to pick where. We were mostly planning to get away by ourselves because of the fact that we actually could now. Especially with Tommy at camp and Beth at home. Working. And Calvin that week would be not only volunteering at her pool but also taking summer school to get a math course outta the way for his last year of high school. There must be time for sports. After all. Secondly... I really needed a vacation. That was March.

Then came April.

The Time of the Stress: The General fell three different times and was taken to the hospital by ambulance twice. And once by Me(l). She needed to get lots of stitches in her head. Twice. And a round of staples to boot. I was very very worried. Stressed and freaked out.

Also in April.

The Time of the Injury: Mellyman tore his rotator cuff bad bad bad the last period of his last hockey game of the season. He will need surgery as there are two tendons completely ripped off the bone. Only 2 of 4 are attached. He can't raise his arm above his shoulder. He has a lot of pain. And cannot sleep on his normal side. Every time he rolls that way he wakes up. From the pain. So his sleep is really messed too. On the upside his physio has been helpful. And the surgery will be booked on Sept 9th!!!!!

Then May.

The Time of Great Sadness: Mellyman's brother passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. It was very very difficult. Still is.

So there you go. For all these reasons we wanted a very low key, very unplanned... just do whatever we wanted when we wanted. Spur of the moment. Kind of trip. No Fastpasses. Just some ADRs.

Mostly wanted to basically just hang with each other. And be "boring" if you will.

That's the plan here.

Apparently... we did it good lol. Chicken fart.

Cheers, Mel

Edition: Backstory complete. Later :)

He whipped open the door, the adjoining door, that separated our villa from the neighbour's.

And started pounding with all his might on their door and yelling. Deeply in the deepest, loudest manly man voice imaginable... and pounding and yelling...

"SHUT THE **** UP! SHUT IT!!!!! SHUT!!!! IT!!!!"

ah. *wipes a tear away* :rolleyes1

i'm a lurker (creepy, i know), but i have truly enjoyed your trip report. and i must say that your loverboy is completely boss, and very much reminds me of the bear that i married. yes, my hubby would do the same thing, and i would cringe and be very still while he was in his rage too. such is the way of life of us bear wives.

however! enjoying the trip report. i pray that it continues to be a lovely recollection of happy times. sometimes all you need is a chance to unwind...i have three as well, and am dealing with aging parents. kudos to you! and continued happiness. :flower:

Wednesday July 15th aka Day 4 aka Another Water Park. Sorry. We've been there. But not done THIS.

So I awoke at 7ish am. Without an alarm. I just woke up.

Perhaps Mellyman had been beeping me since around 3:30am. But... I greatly doubt that.

He doesn't have those fine skillz or the patience to provoke. With patience. That comes naturally to Me(l). Also to Calvin.

anywho... I woke up on my own. And felt super great and rested btb. I instantly knew that Mellyman was fully awake. And ferociously lounging. I could tell by his breathing. He was full awake breathing and therefore not snoring, snorting and farting. Although he had been prolly tooting for hours. And I just didn't know. What I'm saying here is that the HIPPO was quiet. NOW. Still deadly.

I gently rolled outta the bed. Onto the floor. super quiet. Slinded outta the room. NOSlinddog. And popped up in the hall where the kitchenette thingie is.

I said, softly, "Good Morning Fatman. I love you!"

Mellyman: Mel. I didn't sleep at all. AT all.

Me(l): I'm so sorry baby. Are you ok?

Mellyman: ya

Me(l): Well I got the best sleep evah! I feel great. heh heh. Anyhow. Should I get you coffee and a nice boring paper?

Mellyman: Sure. That would be great. Thanks.

Me(l): Ok. I'm gonna super pee the magical stars out and then I'm off.

Mellyman: Great. Thanks.

Oh lord... even this is BORING~ OLO.

Whatcha gonna do?

So... I jammed some clothes on and headed to The Belle Vue Room. Cause as you should have noted: Our coffee maker was royally ****ed.

I got coffee for Mellyman but not myself. And a super boring paper which was some American financial headline newspaper thingie.

I walked it back to our room, holding it like a poop bag fulla dog****.

Mellyman was happy for both. But... then... proceeded to rant about the neighbours, the noise, the lack of consideration and the most horrible nite of his life.

Got. It. Melly.

We gotta push on tho. Crying is for babies.

He took my advice and pulled on his big boy boots.

Size 13.

I didn't get myself a coffee. I heeded the paramedics' counsel on breakfast food... and had a pint of orange juice and a cup of pretzel cheddar cheese Combos.

Oh ya. On the patio BAYBEEEEE~

No snakes. All was well.

Then I went in and told Mellyman to go steal towels while I packed our stuff for BLIZZARD *****!

You can't get me today! Disney WATER PARKS!!!! I'm rested. Satisfied. FED. Good to go!!!!!

I threw on the most magnificent expensive bikini I own. It takes 20 years off. With the hydraulics system and special built in engineering. But you gotta get a mortgage to pay for this sucker. TFI.

All worth it tho.

I was Courtney!!!! And also Ryan.

chicken fart.

We headed to Blizzard Beach NOSher. With water bottles, snacks, yada yada yada...blah

Copy paste. Day before.

Parked.

Got in right away. But we were before 9am.

Got held back by a rope and CM right near the food place called Lottawatta Lodge.

then lottawatta waitin'.

for like 15 minutes.

Mellyman inched thru the crowd. Pulling me with him.

People were certainly aware. And prolly ticked off. But you aren't gonna pee off a huge HIPPO. are you?

We were: "those guests" for a change.

I didn't argue. But... I really didn't know why rulesy poo Mellyman was being all weird. And rude.

Not like him. AT all. at ALL.

Plus... he kept looking at me. And smiling all creepy (NOB) like he was very weird. And invested in me. too much.

Finally the CM said we were about to be let into the park. And to have a magical day.

Mellyman turned on a dime and fast talked, " Mel. Meet me in our regular spot. I'm gonna go get it right now!"

Then He RAN~ sprinted. ok. Speed walked. THE FIRST PERSON IN THE PARK!!!!!! That DAY!!!

OMG!!!

I figured it out. Right then.

He was worried about my delicate state of mental health. He didn't want me to panic.

DED.

He speed walked way out in front of everyone that day. Carrying all our stuff. Heading to the bowels of Blizzard Beach to secure his true love a wonderful shady. Relaxing spot. In our favourite location. By the wave pool and the bar.

So she would keep her fool mind intact.

THAT! My baby ghostly baby KIDS! Is your FATHER!

And... some true love right there.

Get Me(l) my guitar.

Cheers, Mel

edot: I wanna see you dance again. Because I'm still in love with you. On this harvest moon.

Z, pay attention, please. We can't keep slowly explaining things for you Alabama peeps. Think first person (Me, with an l), and third person, as in Mel, that cute girl with donkey teeth, and/or her hippo husband.
Because that line needed to be repeated

I love this. And the Sillies. I am coming for a visit someday, mainly to see the cheese section and the hedgehog.
You will want to avoid any of the Summer months, that would be Mid May-Mid November.

I did a lot of quotes just to get some admiration from Frickles, TFI.
I am also really just trying to impress Frickles with my mad quoting skillz

Wednesday July 15th aka Day 4 aka Another Water Park. Sorry. We've been there. But not done THIS.

I didn't argue. But... I really didn't know why rulesy poo Mellyman was being all weird. And rude.

Plus... he kept looking at me. And smiling all creepy (NOB) like he was very weird. And invested in me. too much.

Finally the CM said we were about to be let into the park. And to have a magical day.

Mellyman turned on a dime and fast talked, " Mel. Meet me in our regular spot. I'm gonna go get it right now!"

Then He RAN~ sprinted. ok. Speed walked. THE FIRST PERSON IN THE PARK!!!!!! That DAY!!!

OMG!!!

He was worried about my delicate state of mental health. He didn't want me to panic.

DED.

He speed walked way out in front of everyone that day. Carrying all our stuff. Heading to the bowels of Blizzard Beach to secure his true love a wonderful shady. Relaxing spot. In our favourite location. By the wave pool and the bar.

Get Me(l) my guitar.

Cheers, Mel

edot: I wanna see you dance again. Because I'm still in love with you. On this harvest moon.

Now that is true love. And also very sweet.

Love ya, really really. All of ya. Even Zubb aka he-who-needs-a-cheese-education. I will refrain from any light hearted pokes at the Republican candidates (too easy to be worth the effort). Hugs.

Hi Haley! See ya real soon!!! You and I can teach Frick together. Team teaching, if you will. And you know I will avoid your neck of the woods anytime between April and December. Just to be safe. I don't know how you stand it, as I know you hate the heat as much as I do. And yet, every September, there we are! Good thing the company is so entertaining......

I didn't get myself a coffee. I heeded the paramedics' counsel on breakfast food... and had a pint of orange juice and a cup of pretzel cheddar cheese Combos.

Breakfast of champions. Particularly those with access to a vending machine.

NOB? Am I remembering that correctly? O.M.G. you are really going back into the archives with that one! But. DED. Chicken fart. OLO.

Awww. So sweet! Especially because he put aside his cranky sleep-deprived mood to take care of you! Z, take notes. Happy wife, happy life. (hat tip: Jami's Shrek)

Lastly, no need for explanations about your "boring" trip. Courtney, I mean Mel, nothing you could write would be boring. Seriously, try writing out something really boring and tedious. Like legal jargon. Start with post hoc, ergo propter hoc. I bet you can still make it a fun read. We will follow your musings about chain restaurants and water parks for as long as you care to write 'em.

chicken fart.

We headed to Blizzard Beach NOSher. With water bottles, snacks, yada yada yada...blah

Copy paste. Day before.
Ded! Finally, after weeks of eating in Buffalo and going to Walmart and multi-quoting Maelstromers, we finally get to vintage Mel.

Took you long enough.

So I awoke at 7ish am. Without an alarm. I just woke up.

Perhaps Mellyman had been beeping me since around 3:30am. But... I greatly doubt that.

He doesn't have those fine skillz or the patience to provoke. With patience. That comes naturally to Me(l). Also to Calvin.

anywho... I woke up on my own. And felt super great and rested btb. I instantly knew that Mellyman was fully awake. And ferociously lounging. I could tell by his breathing. He was full awake breathing and therefore not snoring, snorting and farting. Although he had been prolly tooting for hours. And I just didn't know. What I'm saying here is that the HIPPO was quiet. NOW. Still deadly.

I gently rolled outta the bed. Onto the floor. super quiet. Slinded outta the room. NOSlinddog. And popped up in the hall where the kitchenette thingie is.

I said, softly, "Good Morning Fatman. I love you!"

Mellyman: Mel. I didn't sleep at all. AT all.

Me(l): I'm so sorry baby. Are you ok?

Mellyman: ya

Me(l): Well I got the best sleep evah! I feel great. heh heh. Anyhow. Should I get you coffee and a nice boring paper?

Mellyman: Sure. That would be great. Thanks.

Me(l): Ok. I'm gonna super pee the magical stars out and then I'm off.

Mellyman: Great. Thanks.

Oh lord... even this is BORING~ OLO.

Whatcha gonna do?

So... I jammed some clothes on and headed to The Belle Vue Room. Cause as you should have noted: Our coffee maker was royally ****ed.

I got coffee for Mellyman but not myself. And a super boring paper which was some American financial headline newspaper thingie.

I walked it back to our room, holding it like a poop bag fulla dog****.

Mellyman was happy for both. But... then... proceeded to rant about the neighbours, the noise, the lack of consideration and the most horrible nite of his life.

Got. It. Melly.

We gotta push on tho. Crying is for babies.

He took my advice and pulled on his big boy boots.

Size 13.

Oh ya. On the patio BAYBEEEEE~

No snakes. All was well.

Then I went in and told Mellyman to go steal towels while I packed our stuff for BLIZZARD *****!

You can't get me today! Disney WATER PARKS!!!! I'm rested. Satisfied. FED. Good to go!!!!!

I threw on the most magnificent expensive bikini I own. It takes 20 years off. With the hydraulics system and special built in engineering. But you gotta get a mortgage to pay for this sucker. TFI.

All worth it tho.

chicken fart.

Copy paste. Day before.

Parked.

Got in right away. But we were before 9am.

Got held back by a rope and CM right near the food place called Lottawatta Lodge.

then lottawatta waitin'.

for like 15 minutes.

Mellyman inched thru the crowd. Pulling me with him.

People were certainly aware. And prolly ticked off. But you aren't gonna pee off a huge HIPPO. are you?

We were: "those guests" for a change.

OMG!!!

DED.

Get Me(l) my guitar.

Cheers, Mel

Well it took me five years to remember my Disboards password. I am not joking. But now that I have remembered that it was our dead bird's name... I'm good to go. So this trip includes me. My name is Mel btw. And my husband also named Mel. Not to confuse anyone but can't be helped. Suck it up. Is my recommendation. Here. We are leaving in roughly two weeks. To celebrate our 22nd anniversary. And 25 years of being together. Blissfully tormenting the crap outta each other. Like a case of romantic shingles. The reason to celebrate is that we will be renting ecv's for the first time ever. Not because we need them but because we want them. As weapons for mass destruction and for romance. We plan to try to mow each other down in each park. Walkway. Sidewalk. Parking area. And especially in the confusingly labelled mens/womens washrooms at Raglan Road. Maybe even in our studio villa. That might be being optimistic tho. But especially in BOG. Which we don't have adrs for btw... but will dispense with anyone in our way to get in. For booze in the Magic Kingdom. hehheh. At home will be... Beth (20) and Calvin(17). Holding down the fort and giving our Slinddog (yes I named her MOLLY and then changed it) Velveeta cheese slice treats every three hours. On the half hour. As is my wont. Our youngest Tommy(14) is at camp for two weeks. Roughing it. Trying to survive camp food. He is all about food. But not camp food. It makes him cry apparently. Also... the General(my mother) is being left behind. My mom...my dear beloved archenemy of 89 years...she is 87 btw. heheh. We are staying at Boardwalk Villas specifically because we love it. And also because Beach Club Villas would not have us back. Thanks to Calvin. A couple of years ago. hehheh. Not kidding tho. Well then. The dye is cast. Although I don't gamble. And neither should you. On this trip report. If you... have no sense of slightly odd or slightly innappropriate humour... or are obviously (understandably) completely opposed to Canadian Spelling. Cheers~
Well it took me five years to remember my Disboards password. I am not joking. But now that I have remembered that it was our dead bird's name... I'm good to go. So this trip includes me. My name is Mel btw. And my husband also named Mel. Not to confuse anyone but can't be helped. Suck it up. Is my recommendation. Here. We are leaving in roughly two weeks. To celebrate our 22nd anniversary. And 25 years of being together. Blissfully tormenting the crap outta each other. Like a case of romantic shingles. The reason to celebrate is that we will be renting ecv's for the first time ever. Not because we need them but because we want them. As weapons for mass destruction and for romance. We plan to try to mow each other down in each park. Walkway. Sidewalk. Parking area. And especially in the confusingly labelled mens/womens washrooms at Raglan Road. Maybe even in our studio villa. That might be being optimistic tho. But especially in BOG. Which we don't have adrs for btw... but will dispense with anyone in our way to get in. For booze in the Magic Kingdom. hehheh. At home will be... Beth (20) and Calvin(17). Holding down the fort and giving our Slinddog (yes I named her MOLLY and then changed it) Velveeta cheese slice treats every three hours. On the half hour. As is my wont. Our youngest Tommy(14) is at camp for two weeks. Roughing it. Trying to survive camp food. He is all about food. But not camp food. It makes him cry apparently. Also... the General(my mother) is being left behind. My mom...my dear beloved archenemy of 89 years...she is 87 btw. heheh. We are staying at Boardwalk Villas specifically because we love it. And also because Beach Club Villas would not have us back. Thanks to Calvin. A couple of years ago. hehheh. Not kidding tho. Well then. The dye is cast. Although I don't gamble. And neither should you. On this trip report. If you... have no sense of slightly odd or slightly innappropriate humour... or are obviously (understandably) completely opposed to Canadian Spelling. Cheers~

Good grief-- where have you BEEN all these years???? Are you going to finish this report? And ZZUB showed up too-- amazing. No, you don't know me-- I never used to post on your reports. I don't think. Although I read them all, multiple times. But I couldn't resist posting on this one, after your last one ended practically mid-sentence.

Are you going to post any real pictures in this report? Assuming you actually write it, that it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter