• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The VGF 2 pricing thread

What will 200 points at VGF2 look like at launch, with incentives included?

• Same price as Riviera, Same point chart as VGF1

Votes: 34 14.6%
  • Same price as Riviera, higher point chart than VGF1

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Same price as Riviera, lower point chart than VGF1

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • A little higher than Riviera ($1-$25 more), same point chart as VGF1

Votes: 74 31.8%
  • A little higher than Riviera ($1-$25 more), higher point chart than VGF1

Votes: 50 21.5%
  • A little higher than Riviera ($1-$25 more), lower point chart than VGF1

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • A lot higher than Riviera ($26+ more), same point chart as VGF1

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • A lot higher than Riviera ($26+ more), higher point chart than VGF1

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • A lot higher than Riviera ($26+ more), lower point chart than VGF1

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An insider, who regularly posts on another site, stated that this conversion had two aims: (1) reduce the room occupancy at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa because the rate has been falling, and (2) provide DVC with a much needed booster because of the pandemic and depressed Riviera sales.
That seems very logical to me.

My guide sent me a link that required a login. I’m not sure it works to share the link. I would ask your guide for a link to the virtual tour!
You’re only person I’ve seen mention it. My guide has no idea. Try sharing the link and we can login ourselves.

Anyone else get an email notifying them of an unsolicited credit limit raise on their Chase Disney Visa today?? Awfully convenient timing...only an hour after receiving the DVC VGF2 promo email....
Coincidence? Or a covert plot for the purpose of luring us into succumbing to the temptation of addonitis?

Last edited:
The one thing you can see is the different refrigerator/ cooler between the deluxe studio and the resort studio.

What is interesting is they are referring to it in the resort studio video as a refrigerator.
and the keurg,,,not buying because i dont like any keurg,,,should have had nespresso if you want upscale,,,lol,,,,ya thats why I'm not buying.

now I know why all other direct sales are just getting popsockets and not the backpack,,,,all you lucky 125+ are getting luggage....but I can still get to my genie+ easier with a popsocket on my phone,,,not sure how to attach it to my flip? hmm

The luggage is because they just emptied your bank account so now you have something to put your stuff into and hitch hike to the Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter