The VGF Looks Great :-)

Thanks for the link !
The walkway looks great

So beautiful!!! I can't wait!!!

(And those pics let me know that I'm actually *not* sad that we aren't there right now since Peter Pan is down and that's DS' favorite and many tears would flow... first his, and then mine from having to deal with Mr. Sadpants in my happy place!)

Thanks so much for posting that link! It certainly does look great! 15 days until we will be there!

We just returned from WDW and while there we met with our guide and he showed us the demo rooms of the VGF. Let me just say that the pictures that you see on various websites and the webcast with Samantha Brown does not do it justice. We saw both the studio and 1-bedroom and both were just gorgeous. DH and I were very impressed...my DH was so impressed that, even though he is not a fan of GF at all, he said that he wants to stay there sometime :goodvibes.

We just returned from WDW and while there we met with our guide and he showed us the demo rooms of the VGF. Let me just say that the pictures that you see on various websites and the webcast with Samantha Brown does not do it justice. We saw both the studio and 1-bedroom and both were just gorgeous. DH and I were very impressed...my DH was so impressed that, even though he is not a fan of GF at all, he said that he wants to stay there sometime :goodvibes.

Funny, we felt just the opposite once we saw VGF in person. Not what we expected. I was so ready to buy, but after seeing it in person, bought more VWL instead.

Just saw some pictures on the WDW News site of the VGF :yay: It's basically complete and looks fabulous! Cannot wait to checkin in approx. 3 1/2 weeks :dance3: Here is the link to see :)

http://wdwnt.com/dirk-wallens-10913-wdw-photo-report/

We just bought DVC on Thursday. After touring the model we were hooked!! DH needed convincing & after touring that is all it took.

Lucky you - 3 1/2 weeks. We have to wait until May but I guess all rooms are going quickly!!!!

I think it looks great too (nice walkway pics) and I'm excited to stay there in March!!!

Oh I can't wait!!! Thanks for posting the pics. I'll be there opening day. So excited. I'll post pics.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

When in May? We are there 16th-23rd.

We just booked a 2 bedroom for May9-12 and were surprised that it was not only available then, but all the way to the 18th.

I was wondering what they were going to do for a covered walkway. It looks great!

I look forward to seeing your pics! We were able to snag a 2 bedroom in May...soooo surprised!! :goodvibes

Would LOVE to snag a 2 bedroom for September for 8 nights.
I hope this may happen for us. I guess I won't find out until February :upsidedow

We toured the rooms in August and knew we wanted to stay there. We were lucky enough to reserve a 2 night stay in a 1 bedroom in April for our 20th Anniversary. Booked dinner at Victoria and Alberts too. So excited! If we had to pay cash for everything, it would be more than the wedding. LOL Love DVC :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter