The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Owners & Lovers Group - 2.0

Can anyone tell me what the bedding is like in the studio villa? We were in one of the hotel rooms earlier this year and we only had sheets and a thick duvet, which was much too hot for me. I'm wondering if they have any sort of regular cotton-type blankets available in the studio villas? Thanks!

I know there is supposedly a renovation planned for 2024 but I don't think it will happen before our June 2024 trip so I assume bedding now will be the same then.

That's the same as the DVC units - there is usually a blanket & pillow in the closet for the sofa bed, and I typically use that blanket. The duvets are also way too warm for me. X.

Last edited:
That's the same as the DVC units - there is usually a blanket & pillow in the closet for the sofa bed, and I typically use that blanket. The duvets are also way too warm for me. X.

Hmm...I'll have to ask for an extra blanket I guess, since my son will need the blanket/pillow for the sofa bed. We're driving for our next trip, so I might just throw a blanket of my own in the car instead.

Can anyone tell me what the bedding is like in the studio villa? We were in one of the hotel rooms earlier this year and we only had sheets and a thick duvet, which was much too hot for me. I'm wondering if they have any sort of regular cotton-type blankets available in the studio villas? Thanks!

I know there is supposedly a renovation planned for 2024 but I don't think it will happen before our June 2024 trip so I assume bedding now will be the same then.
We are going in june 24 for our first trip. We will have a little one on the sofa bed, so thanks for asking!

Can someone give me the IMG address for my signature, I'd like to use the official image, but I don't want to wait for rofr. ;)

Can someone tell me where the 5th person sleeps in a 1-bdrm.
All the floorplans i see don't show a 3rd sleeping option. I'm guessing its under the TV in the Livingroom, but some pics show a dresser, & no way a bed pulls down from that, so then it makes me think its in the bedroom, but that doesn't seem right either... is it the dining room bench?

1695687132014.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ehh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter