• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Void- Crossover RP

Georgie: "That's so pretty!" she said, excitedly.

Corbin: He smiled and rubbed his wife's back gently. "Sure is, baby girl."

Georgie: "After I died, did you continue working on the garden in the backyard?"

Corbin: "I did until I was about 75, then Melrose took it over. She was a natural gardener." He wished for a daisy and put it in Georgie's hair.

Georgie: She grinned. "It's so beautiful." She put her arms around his neck, leaned up, and kissed him.

OOC: I'm working on the job list Nagini makes. Any suggestions for your characters.

OOC: Melanie could do anything that has to do with kids
Holly is good with any leadership position
Will could do anything, really, but he's more of a 'lighten the mood' kind of guy, if that helps at all

OOC: Melanie could do anything that has to do with kids Holly is good with any leadership position Will could do anything, really, but he's more of a 'lighten the mood' kind of guy, if that helps at all

OOC: Got it

Nagini: "I have a list of occupations for everyone. If you want it changed, talk to me."

William (Will) Aldrige-Works with Melanie or Corbin to help
Diamond Anderson-Plants
Melanie Black/Smith-Works with children
Katherine (Kat) Carver-Architecture
Crystal Gray-Animals
Fiona Gray-Animals
Serefima Kasai-Plants
Isabella Livingston-Nutrition
Remy Leroux Malfoy-Security
Jolie Leroy-Child
Nagini Lestrange/Hartman-Leader and Security
Gabrielle McLee/Xavier/Finch/Black-Works with the animals
Lorielei Kimberly Minor-researcher
Mari Parker/Minor- Architect
Alexei Romanov-Architect
Anya Romanov-Plants
Alec Ryland- Works with Corbin
Daniel Schaffer-Animals
Evan Smith-Works with Melanie
Veronica Spencer-Medicine
Lucas Sullivan-Nutritionist/sports
Alexander Stafford-Child
Maxima Stafford-Works with children
Katherine Holly Stokes Thomas-Organizer
Georgette Patricia Toodle/Xavier-"Too Mental to do anything good"
Corbin Xavier-Counselor

Melanie: She created a garden with a pathway and began strolling along it.

Georgie: She wished for her prosthetic. She attached it to her leg and with a bit of pain she stood. She walked/stumbled over to Melanie. "This is a beautiful garden. Are you and Corbin alright?"

Georgie: She wished for her prosthetic. She attached it to her leg and with a bit of pain she stood. She walked/stumbled over to Melanie. "This is a beautiful garden. Are you and Corbin alright?"

Melanie: "Yes, we're fine." She still felt guilty for what she had done, but recognized that there was nothing more she could do.

Melanie: "Yes, we're fine." She still felt guilty for what she had done, but recognized that there was nothing more she could do.

Georgie: Her legs were shaking. "I'm not used to this. But I'm glad you're okay." She wished for some crutches.

Georgie: Her legs were shaking. "I'm not used to this. But I'm glad you're okay." She wished for some crutches.

Melanie: "I'm sorry we had such a misunderstanding."

OOC: I've had such a thing with flowers lately, it's something to do with my PoA stuff. And FYI, Perry didn't want to use Evan yet, so you could just leave him on there, but I'm not sure what to do about him

Melanie: "I'm sorry we had such a misunderstanding." OOC: I've had such a thing with flowers lately, it's something to do with my PoA stuff. And FYI, Perry didn't want to use Evan yet, so you could just leave him on there, but I'm not sure what to do about him

OOC: I know. He's just there for when he will be used, I wanted to get that done with.

Georgie: "Oh, that's quite alright, Melanie," she said with a smile. "Everything's okay now. A-and I promise that I'll try to be happier. I really will. I want to help."

OOC: I know. He's just there for when he will be used, I wanted to get that done with. Georgie: "Oh, that's quite alright, Melanie," she said with a smile. "Everything's okay now. A-and I promise that I'll try to be happier. I really will. I want to help."

Ugh glitch

OOC: I know. He's just there for when he will be used, I wanted to get that done with.

Georgie: "Oh, that's quite alright, Melanie," she said with a smile. "Everything's okay now. A-and I promise that I'll try to be happier. I really will. I want to help."

Melanie: "Thank you."

Melanie: "Thank you."

Georgie: She smiled innocently. "I love you Mel. I know Evan's yours but you're my best friend." She stumbled and fell to her knees on the ground. "Ouch." She stood after taking a few minutes figuring out how to do so, her legs scraped up. "I'm alright."

Mari: She looked at her job. It was alright.

Jolie: She couldn't do anything because she was a child? That wasn't fair. She kept her eyes away from everyone she knew but Lori and Mari.

Corbin: He went to check on jobs. His was fine. He sighed seeing that Georgie was 'incapable'. He better go tell her. "Georgie, love, the job list is up."

Georgie: "What did I get?"

Corbin: "Nothing. You get to take some time off."

Georgie: "I want to help though."

Corbin: "Nagini thinks it would be best if we wait to find a good job for you."

Georgie: She frowned. "Oh."

Corbin: "What happened to your knee?"

Georgie: "I fell down."

Corbin: "Oh honey." He knelt down and put a bandage over it, then kissed it. "There you go."

Georgie: "Thank you."

Corbin: "Melanie, you've been assigned to work with the children."

OOC:I've been gone for the last two weeks, because I was at an acting camp. Could someone please catch me up?

OOC:I've been gone for the last two weeks, because I was at an acting camp. Could someone please catch me up?

OOC: Welcome back. They're meeting new people, getting to know their surroundings, and Nagini just posted the different jobs.

OOC: Welcome back. They're meeting new people, getting to know their surroundings, and Nagini just posted the different jobs.

OOC: Thanks.

Di: She was uncomfortable, being in her teenage body again. The pain and worries of the past, which she thought long forgotten, were being brought back slowly. She got up and started to walk. She needed to talk to someone. She felt confused and uncomfortable, and loneliness would drive her mad in a such a place. Though she was never a people person, she wanted to know she wasn't all alone.

Isabella: She was surprised, and a bit worried, to be thirteen again. At least she was young and full of energy again. She decided to look for someone to talk to.

OOC: Thanks. Di: She was uncomfortable, being in her teenage body again. The pain and worries of the past, which she thought long forgotten, were being brought back slowly. She got up and started to walk. She needed to talk to someone. She felt confused and uncomfortable, and loneliness would drive her mad in a such a place. Though she was never a people person, she wanted to know she wasn't all alone. Isabella: She was surprised, and a bit worried, to be thirteen again. At least she was young and full of energy again. She decided to look for someone to talk to.

Jolie: She looked up at two girls she had never met. They had probably grown up too. She wished she didn't have to die as a child...

Jolie: She looked up at two girls she had never met. They had probably grown up too. She wished she didn't have to die as a child...

Isabelle: At seeing Jolie she smiled. She was thrilled to see anyone, and the expressive ways of her youth had returned with her thirteen year old body.

"Hi, I'm Isabelle Livingston. Do you know where we are at?" she asked, saying the first things that came to mind.

Di: She watched from a distance, not sure if she should trust anyone, but too uncertain to just walk away.

Isabelle: At seeing Jolie she smiled. She was thrilled to see anyone, and the expressive ways of her youth had returned with her thirteen year old body. "Hi, I'm Isabelle Livingston. Do you know where we are at?" she asked, saying the first things that came to mind. Di: She watched from a distance, not sure if she should trust anyone, but too uncertain to just walk away.

Jolie: Her hand tightened around Lori's. "I-I'm Jolie. We're somewhere. We're all dead."

Jolie: Her hand tightened around Lori's. "I-I'm Jolie. We're somewhere. We're all dead."

Isabelle: Her pink cheeks paled. "Dead?" she echoed.
'But.. how.. how do you know?"

Di: She gasped. Dead. I can't be dead. What about my husband? my son and daughter? How could I have died? They need me! If I died why am I fourteen(of all ages, one of the hardest years of my life) again? What will I do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter