• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Void- Crossover RP

Isabelle: Her pink cheeks paled. "Dead?" she echoed. 'But.. how.. how do you know?" Di: She gasped. Dead. I can't be dead. What about my husband? my son and daughter? How could I have died? They need me! If I died why am I fourteen(of all ages, one of the hardest years of my life) again? What will I do?

Jolie: "I died a long time ago. I was a ghost, and now I'm here. Everyone else remembers their lives too."

Mari: She looked at her job. It was alright. Jolie: She couldn't do anything because she was a child? That wasn't fair. She kept her eyes away from everyone she knew but Lori and Mari. Corbin: He went to check on jobs. His was fine. He sighed seeing that Georgie was 'incapable'. He better go tell her. "Georgie, love, the job list is up." Georgie: "What did I get?" Corbin: "Nothing. You get to take some time off." Georgie: "I want to help though." Corbin: "Nagini thinks it would be best if we wait to find a good job for you." Georgie: She frowned. "Oh." Corbin: "What happened to your knee?" Georgie: "I fell down." Corbin: "Oh honey." He knelt down and put a bandage over it, then kissed it. "There you go." Georgie: "Thank you." Corbin: "Melanie, you've been assigned to work with the children."

Corbin: He picked up Georgie. "No more walking. I don't want you to hurt yourself, sweetie."

Georgie: She instinctively put her arms around his neck and put her head on his chest.

Corbin: "Do you want to go back to the wheelchair?"

Georgie: "I'd rather go back to the house and cuddle."

Corbin: His eyebrows raised. "Alright." He carried her to the house they had made and sat down on a couch.

Jolie: "I died a long time ago. I was a ghost, and now I'm here. Everyone else remembers their lives too."

Isabella: She swallowed and stepped back. All this meant dawned on her . It seemed like a nightmare. Well, at least my daughter isn't here. She's safe. And alive.

Di: She came forward. "So, does anyone have a plan? I mean a way to get back, or a way to explore, uh, wherever we are?"

Isabella: She swallowed and stepped back. All this meant dawned on her . It seemed like a nightmare. Well, at least my daughter isn't here. She's safe. And alive. Di: She came forward. "So, does anyone have a plan? I mean a way to get back, or a way to explore, uh, wherever we are?"

Nagini: "We're going to make the best of this place. Here are your jobs. If you don't like it we can change it."

Nagini: "We're going to make the best of this place. Here are your jobs. If you don't like it we can change it."

Isabelle: '"What are they? With my superpower I could do it quickly, though I don't see what is to be done in a place like this."

Di: She was thinking. She had always recoiled when told to do something, particularly at this age. But she had the freedom to change her job, and she needed something to keep her busy while she tried to reflect.

Isabelle: '"What are they? With my superpower I could do it quickly, though I don't see what is to be done in a place like this." Di: She was thinking. She had always recoiled when told to do something, particularly at this age. But she had the freedom to change her job, and she needed something to keep her busy while she tried to reflect.

OOC: Here's the list

William (Will) Aldrige-Works with Melanie or Corbin to help
Diamond Anderson-Plants
Melanie Black/Smith-Works with children
Katherine (Kat) Carver-Architecture
Crystal Gray-Animals
Fiona Gray-Animals
Serefima Kasai-Plants
Isabella Livingston-Nutrition
Remy Leroux Malfoy-Security
Jolie Leroy-Child
Nagini Lestrange/Hartman-Leader and Security
Gabrielle McLee/Xavier/Finch/Black-Works with the animals
Lorielei Kimberly Minor-researcher
Mari Parker/Minor- Architect
Alexei Romanov-Architect
Anya Romanov-Plants
Alec Ryland- Works with Corbin
Daniel Schaffer-Animals
Evan Smith-Works with Melanie
Veronica Spencer-Medicine
Lucas Sullivan-Nutritionist/sports
Alexander Stafford-Child
Maxima Stafford-Works with children
Katherine Holly Stokes Thomas-Organizer
Georgette Patricia Toodle/Xavier-"Too Mental to do anything good"
Corbin Xavier-Counselor

Nagini: She raised her eyebrows. "Superpower?"

Diamond Anderson-Plants
Crystal Gray-Animals
Fiona Gray-Animals
Serefima Kasai-Plants
Jolie Leroy-Child
Alexei Romanov-Architect
Anya Romanov-Plants
Daniel Schaffer-Animals
Alexander Stafford-Child
Corbin Xavier-Counselor

OOC: Thanks.
Isabelle: "Yes. I can duplicate myself."

Di: "While we are talking about powers, I can create force fields. Though I haven't since I was teen, opting instead for an ordinary life. But, I guess I'm a teen again, so I might use them if they're needed, though this place isn't dangerous... I hope."

OOC: Thanks. Isabelle: "Yes. I can duplicate myself." Di: "While we are talking about powers, I can create force fields. Though I haven't since I was teen, opting instead for an ordinary life. But, I guess I'm a teen again, so I might use them if they're needed, though this place isn't dangerous... I hope."

Nagini: "No idea. Many of us can perform magic as well."

Mari: She looked at her job. It was alright.

Jolie: She couldn't do anything because she was a child? That wasn't fair. She kept her eyes away from everyone she knew but Lori and Mari.

Corbin: He went to check on jobs. His was fine. He sighed seeing that Georgie was 'incapable'. He better go tell her. "Georgie, love, the job list is up."

Georgie: "What did I get?"

Corbin: "Nothing. You get to take some time off."

Georgie: "I want to help though."

Corbin: "Nagini thinks it would be best if we wait to find a good job for you."

Georgie: She frowned. "Oh."

Corbin: "What happened to your knee?"

Georgie: "I fell down."

Corbin: "Oh honey." He knelt down and put a bandage over it, then kissed it. "There you go."

Georgie: "Thank you."

Corbin: "Melanie, you've been assigned to work with the children."

Melanie: "All right."

Melanie: "All right."

Gabrielle: She turned into a werewolf and trotted outside. She looked around and saw the garden. She smiled and walked over to her adoptive-mother/cousin in law. "Hi, Mel." She nudged her hand under Melanie's head. "I should be thankful that Jackson is alive, but I really miss him."

Gabrielle: She turned into a werewolf and trotted outside. She looked around and saw the garden. She smiled and walked over to her adoptive-mother/cousin in law. "Hi, Mel." She nudged her hand under Melanie's head. "I should be thankful that Jackson is alive, but I really miss him."

Melanie: She scratched her head. "I know. But he's fine, Gabrielle. Just be thankful for that."

Melanie: She scratched her head. "I know. But he's fine, Gabrielle. Just be thankful for that."

Gabrielle: Her tail wagged, but her ears were turned back. "I know. I just miss his face. And his voice. And everything about him. I also miss my children."

Georgie: She fell asleep in Corbin's arms.

Corbin: He started to weep over his wife. He forgot how difficult it was to keep it together like this. He set her down and walked outside to clear his head. He started having flashbacks to her death. He put his face in his hands and sobbed.

Diamond Anderson-Plants
Crystal Gray-Animals
Fiona Gray-Animals
Serefima Kasai-Plants
Jolie Leroy-Child
Alexei Romanov-Architect
Anya Romanov-Plants
Daniel Schaffer-Animals
Alexander Stafford-Child
Corbin Xavier-Counselor

Lori: Researcher? To what? She didn't complain though, as she was too young to do anything else at this age.

Alec: Okay. He walked to Corbin, keeping his head down as he wasn't exactly best friends with him.

Lori: Researcher? To what? She didn't complain though, as she was too young to do anything else at this age. Alec: Okay. He walked to Corbin, keeping his head down as he wasn't exactly best friends with him.

Nagini: "Lori. You're going to try to figure out where we are."

Corbin: He looked up and wiped off his eyes. "Hello, Alec. Basically we're working with Georgie 24/7, and sometimes other people who have issues."

Nagini: "Lori. You're going to try to figure out where we are."

Corbin: He looked up and wiped off his eyes. "Hello, Alec. Basically we're working with Georgie 24/7, and sometimes other people who have issues."

Lori: "Alright." she replied.

Alec: He nodded. "Yeah."

OOC: Because I have nothing to do.....

Lori: Lori went out to do research, but she wasn't entirely sure how you determine where someone is. She figured that it shouldn't be too hard, as she could really do anything. And Nagini hadn't seen her since she was this age. She remembered how weak she was, and how she was never able to take care of herself.

Alec: Alec unintentionally slipped into a flashback, remembering how it was when he had Eris. He tried not to look wistful, but he wished he could see her again. He wanted to see her here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter