• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Void- Crossover RP

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: She sat back, looking at their faces. "If you have a problem come see me."

OOC: I wasn't sure what to put for a lot of yours. I just wanted a list to be made.

Fiona: She saw her. "I'd like to be reasigned to Security. I'm more of a spy or secret agent or soldier than a zookeeper."

Anya: She saw her. "I really think I'd be useful as an architect instead, with my cursebreaker days I know a lot of different wards and protections and stuff."

Alex: "I need to not be classified as a child. I'll do whatever. I might have been murdered by death eaters when I was fourteen, but it was during war times, and I've seen a lot of death, I'm not at all immature."

Max: She saw her. "I'm a soldier and athlete, not a people person."

OOC: I get it

Fiona: She saw her. "I'd like to be reasigned to Security. I'm more of a spy or secret agent or soldier than a zookeeper." Anya: She saw her. "I really think I'd be useful as an architect instead, with my cursebreaker days I know a lot of different wards and protections and stuff." Alex: "I need to not be classified as a child. I'll do whatever. I might have been murdered by death eaters when I was fourteen, but it was during war times, and I've seen a lot of death, I'm not at all immature." Max: She saw her. "I'm a soldier and athlete, not a people person." OOC: I get it

Nagini: She performed a spell and a quill wrote all of this down. (Like Rita Skeeter) "I'll take this into account."

William (Will) Aldrige-Works with Melanie or Corbin to help
Diamond Anderson-Plants
Melanie Black/Smith-Works with children
Katherine (Kat) Carver-Architecture
Crystal Gray-Animals
Fiona Gray-Security
Serefima Kasai-Plants
Isabella Livingston-Nutrition
Remy Leroux Malfoy-Security
Jolie Leroy-Child
Nagini Lestrange/Hartman-Leader and Security
Gabrielle McLee/Xavier/Finch/Black-Works with the animals
Lorielei Kimberly Minor-researcher
Mari Parker/Minor- Architect
Alexei Romanov-Architect
Anya Romanov-Architect
Alec Ryland- Works with Corbin
Daniel Schaffer-Animals
Evan Smith-Works with Melanie
Veronica Spencer-Medicine
Lucas Sullivan-Nutritionist/sports
Alexander Stafford-animals
Maxima Stafford-Security
Katherine Holly Stokes Thomas-Organizer
Georgette Patricia Toodle/Xavier-"Too Mental to do anything good" She stays with Corbin and helps with counseling
Corbin Xavier-Counselor

Doodle98 said:
William (Will) Aldrige-Works with Melanie or Corbin to help
Diamond Anderson-Plants
Melanie Black/Smith-Works with children
Katherine (Kat) Carver-Architecture
Crystal Gray-Animals
Fiona Gray-Security
Serefima Kasai-Plants
Isabella Livingston-Nutrition
Remy Leroux Malfoy-Security
Jolie Leroy-Child
Nagini Lestrange/Hartman-Leader and Security
Gabrielle McLee/Xavier/Finch/Black-Works with the animals
Lorielei Kimberly Minor-researcher
Mari Parker/Minor- Architect
Alexei Romanov-Architect
Anya Romanov-Architect
Alec Ryland- Works with Corbin
Daniel Schaffer-Animals
Evan Smith-Works with Melanie
Veronica Spencer-Medicine
Lucas Sullivan-Nutritionist/sports
Alexander Stafford-animals
Maxima Stafford-Security
Katherine Holly Stokes Thomas-Organizer
Georgette Patricia Toodle/Xavier-"Too Mental to do anything good" She stays with Corbin and helps with counseling
Corbin Xavier-Counselor

Mine: They were satisfied

Georgie: She smiled back. She started eating.

Alec: Alec began to eat as well. He tried not to think about Eris. Unfortunately, memories of what had happened to her washed over him.
Sighing, he wondered what his daughters were doing right now. And his wife, surely they weren't burying him now or anything, but he had to wonder how their lives went on without him.

Alec: Alec began to eat as well. He tried not to think about Eris. Unfortunately, memories of what had happened to her washed over him. Sighing, he wondered what his daughters were doing right now. And his wife, surely they weren't burying him now or anything, but he had to wonder how their lives went on without him.

Georgie: She put a hand on his arm, knowing what he was thinking. "It's okay. I miss them too."

Alec: Alec began to eat as well. He tried not to think about Eris. Unfortunately, memories of what had happened to her washed over him. Sighing, he wondered what his daughters were doing right now. And his wife, surely they weren't burying him now or anything, but he had to wonder how their lives went on without him.

Georgie: She put a hand on his arm, knowing what he was thinking. "It's okay. I miss them too."

Alec: Alec tried not to think about his family. He said, "I'm fine."

Georgie: "No you're not. You have sadness in your eyes. Alec, I may have my husband here, and one step-daughter, but all of my other children aren't here. I understand how you feel."

Corbin: He put a hand on Alec's shoulder.

Georgie: "No you're not. You have sadness in your eyes. Alec, I may have my husband here, and one step-daughter, but all of my other children aren't here. I understand how you feel."

Corbin: He put a hand on Alec's shoulder.

Alec: "Yeah, but I'm fine. Honestly, they'll be okay. Still, I miss them. I wonder if Eris is here. She hasn't been seen since she died. My children have certainly never seen her, and if she isn't a ghost, then where could she have gone? Valorie says that those few who don't stay on the earth in the afterlife will go somewhere else."

OOC: I think I'm the only one on.

Lori: Lori was thinking about Chrissy again.

Alec: "Yeah, but I'm fine. Honestly, they'll be okay. Still, I miss them. I wonder if Eris is here. She hasn't been seen since she died. My children have certainly never seen her, and if she isn't a ghost, then where could she have gone? Valorie says that those few who don't stay on the earth in the afterlife will go somewhere else."

Georgie: "I'm not sure."

OOC: I think I'm the only one on. Lori: Lori was thinking about Chrissy again.

Jolie: She continued to hold her hand. "Lori, what do I do while you're working?"

Mari: She sat back, thinking about her wonderful husband.

Di: She fingered her locket and wondered what would happen here.

Isabelle: She needed to talk to someone. Anyone. Being alone and silent in a strange place did not work for her.

Di: She fingered her locket and wondered what would happen here. Isabelle: She needed to talk to someone. Anyone. Being alone and silent in a strange place did not work for her.

Gabrielle: she trotted over to Isabelle as a wolf. "Hi." She turned human. "I'm Gabrielle."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter